Members Of The Month - Mr Steed, Scrunchy-muffet & Miss Sexy Legs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello Sexy Peeps,
As mentioned in the following announcement, we have changed how we do MoTM because of ever increasing numbers, therefore allowing more availability for this award to those who have shown outstanding dedication & support to the site.
https://socialswinging.com/threads/member-of-the-month-changes.2074/
Well here we go...:D

Firstly Mr @Steed99 - what you do here is unbelievable and your work, support and commitment to us has not gone unnoticed. You are an ambassador for The VA and one of our strongest supporters.
Your care to other members, your very gentlemanly ways and politeness you show to everyone - has not gone unnoticed.
Congratulations on being our single male member of the month and we want to thank you for everything you do for us. x

Here we go... :D @scrunchymuffet - thank you both for the support, fun, flirting, laughs, chats and air of happiness you have brought to the site.
You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.
I love the banter between yourselves and the members, and love the banter we both share too between us.
Congratulations on being our couple - member of the month. Thank you for everything you do and we all appreciate your laughs, happy-go-lucky attitude and your presence..xx

Last but not least; Miss Sexy Legs herself @legseleven - what a turnaround in only a few months. You really have shone recently and become way more involved than what you previously did and it most certainly has not gone unnoticed. Again your banter here is now legendary and you have no qualms in telling anyone to shut up - least of all me. Cheeky bugger ;)
Your support, friendship and laughter has not gone unnoticed and we are grateful for everything you do here.
Congratulations on being our single lady - member of the month. Thank you for all you do here, the laughs and banter and just for being you. xx

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.

You input has been noticed and very much appreciated!

Congratulations on being our members of the month... :) ;)
And thank you! xx

M

Mootje

Hello Sexy Peeps,
As mentioned in the following announcement, we have changed how we do MoTM because of ever increasing numbers, therefore allowing more availability for this award to those who have shown outstanding dedication & support to the site.
https://socialswinging.com/threads/member-of-the-month-changes.2074/
Well here we go...:D

Firstly Mr @Steed99 - what you do here is unbelievable and your work, support and commitment to us has not gone unnoticed. You are an ambassador for The VA and one of our strongest supporters.
Your care to other members, your very gentlemanly ways and politeness you show to everyone - has not gone unnoticed.
Congratulations on being our single male member of the month and we want to thank you for everything you do for us. x

Here we go... :D @scrunchymuffet - thank you both for the support, fun, flirting, laughs, chats and air of happiness you have brought to the site.
You have shown the site such strong support and commitment, we are extremely appreciative and grateful for what you do for us.
I love the banter between yourselves and the members, and love the banter we both share too between us.
Congratulations on being our couple - member of the month. Thank you for everything you do and we all appreciate your laughs, happy-go-lucky attitude and your presence..xx

Last but not least; Miss Sexy Legs herself @legseleven - what a turnaround in only a few months. You really have shone recently and become way more involved than what you previously did and it most certainly has not gone unnoticed. Again your banter here is now legendary and you have no qualms in telling anyone to shut up - least of all me. Cheeky bugger ;)
Your support, friendship and laughter has not gone unnoticed and we are grateful for everything you do here.
Congratulations on being our single lady - member of the month. Thank you for all you do here, the laughs and banter and just for being you. xx

We would like to say HUGE thank you to you ALL for always being so polite, friendly, chatty and supportive of the site.

You input has been noticed and very much appreciated!

Congratulations on being our members of the month... :) ;)
And thank you! xx
Well done and perfectly chosen Congrats to all of you lovely sexy members of the site @legseleven @scrunchymuffet & @Steed99 and I put em in order of ladies first so no one would pick on me and say i Kissing anyones ARSE uh huh "Pure female" " Part female " and a real "GENT" xxxxx