Members Of The Month - Mr Steed, Scrunchy-muffet & Miss Sexy Legs

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 January 2016
City
Worksop
And my congratulations to all the winners (sulks in corner, muttering "I never win owt. If I fell in a barrel of tits, I'd come out sucking mi thumb"

Reactions: Steed99 and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
And my congratulations to all the winners (sulks in corner, muttering "I never win owt. If I fell in a barrel of tits, I'd come out sucking mi thumb"
:D
That's a pout :p :D

Member of the month awards are given to highly active members and those who make significant changes to their accounts, activity or something noticeable on the site as a whole.
Not easy to get but well it shows our appreciation of their activity and it's a recognition isn't it? :)
Keep at it Froggi and who knows.. (y) :)

22 January 2016
City
Worksop
:D
That's a pout :p :D

Member of the month awards are given to highly active members and those who make significant changes to their accounts, activity or something noticeable on the site as a whole.
Not easy to get but well it shows our appreciation of their activity and it's a recognition isn't it? :)
Keep at it Froggi and who knows.. (y) :)
Keep at what??? I'm just enjoying myself sitting here in the corner muttering away!!

Reactions: Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Well, final day of being joint Member of the Month along with the lovely ladies @scrunchymuffet and @Miss-Sexy-Legs , and what a month it has been. It started with Social Swinging's first birthday weekend at The Vanilla Alternative. What a weekend that was! Amazing to have the whole SS team there together with so many of the active members. My opportunity to meet up with the very interesting @Mootje who had flown in from Egypt specially for the party. We spent a few hours together on the night before the celebrations and I can only thank him again for the hospitality.

Site membership reached the 3000 level just before the party and, even with @Admin 's clearout, has continued to grow steadily since then. Feedback for the site I get, when chatting to people face to face, is that they really like Social Swinging, it being so different from anything else and that everyone, SS team and other members alike, are so nice and friendly. Having met so many at the VA party, I would certainly agree.

Tomorrow we pass the Member of the Month baton to someone else (or possibly more joint winners) so congratulations and good luck to them.

24 November 2015
Well, final day of being joint Member of the Month along with the lovely ladies @scrunchymuffet and @Miss-Sexy-Legs , and what a month it has been. It started with Social Swinging's first birthday weekend at The Vanilla Alternative. What a weekend that was! Amazing to have the whole SS team there together with so many of the active members. My opportunity to meet up with the very interesting @Mootje who had flown in from Egypt specially for the party. We spent a few hours together on the night before the celebrations and I can only thank him again for the hospitality.

Site membership reached the 3000 level just before the party and, even with @Admin 's clearout, has continued to grow steadily since then. Feedback for the site I get, when chatting to people face to face, is that they really like Social Swinging, it being so different from anything else and that everyone, SS team and other members alike, are so nice and friendly. Having met so many at the VA party, I would certainly agree.

Tomorrow we pass the Member of the Month baton to someone else (or possibly more joint winners) so congratulations and good luck to them.

It as been a pleasure and an honour to be a fellow motm along side you both and although it was a brief chat you are a lovely man and a great asset to social swinging congratulations to the next motm enjoy xx

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

It as been a pleasure and an honour to be a fellow motm along side you both and although it was a brief chat you are a lovely man and a great asset to social swinging congratulations to the next motm enjoy xx

Yep been an absolute honor to share this with you both. Very deserved on your parts. Wow!! What a month!! Its seen so many changes (for the good). The va birthday bash was just amazing. Dont think the blue feathers will be forgotten for some time. Congratulations to whoever gets the sparkles this time. They look so pretty. Xxxxx

24 November 2015
Yep been an absolute honor to share this with you both. Very deserved on your parts. Wow!! What a month!! Its seen so many changes (for the good). The va birthday bash was just amazing. Dont think the blue feathers will be forgotten for some time. Congratulations to whoever gets the sparkles this time. They look so pretty. Xxxxx

Oh those blue feathers at least we all knew where youd been and who youd surprized hehe xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes many congratulations @Steed99 @Miss-Sexy-Legs & @scrunchymuffet :)
And what a month it has been.. The VA party was amazing and was so good to meet you all.. But the month has gone so quickly..!
As you said @Steed99 I cleared out some dead wood and the growth is still up, the members are growing and we are getting excellent feedback.

It's been our pleasure to give you guys MoTM and thank you for your continued support and activity within the site. As @VoluptuousVixen quite rightly stated; you're all great assets to the site - so thank you!

Very well deserved :) x