Members Of The Month - October. Stew, Ms_kinky_emma & Peak Couple

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

peakcouple

Hello all,
Congratulations and many thanks to @Ms_kinky_Emma @peakcouple and @Stew for being our members of the month..
Your support and commitment to the site hasn't gone unnoticed and we appreciate all you do here.
Many thanks and congratulations all...
Admin :) x
Thank YOU, this is such a lovely friendly site and we're so pleased we found it. And we're looking forward to meeting many of you in Chams - this month!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
M

meet_the_fockers

Congratsssss
Well done..
Much deserved!!! Mwahhhhh ♡♡♡♡♡♡

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Huge contratulations to all the members of the month. Enjoy your sparkles. Well done guys n gals. Xxxxxx

Reactions: Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
As a previous holder of the MOTM sparkles, can I offer my heartfelt congratulations to all the winners this month. The success of this website is a combination of all the hard work put in by the SS staff team, and the ongoing interest and contributions by the site's members. Obviously some contribute a little more than others and that is rewarded by the MOTM sparkles. Well done folks!

Reactions: anniefanniewannie22

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's certainly an honour and it's not me that sparkles but all the wonderful people on this site that make it a delight to be a member here x
You are most welcome Stew and are correct too of course. Thank you for your support. :)

Reactions: Pearls