• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Members Of The Month - October. Stew, Ms_kinky_emma & Peak Couple

P

peakcouple

Thank YOU, this is such a lovely friendly site and we're so pleased we found it. And we're looking forward to meeting many of you in Chams - this month!!!

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
M

meet_the_fockers

Congratsssss
Well done..
Much deserved!!! Mwahhhhh ♡♡♡♡♡♡

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Huge contratulations to all the members of the month. Enjoy your sparkles. Well done guys n gals. Xxxxxx

Reactions: Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
As a previous holder of the MOTM sparkles, can I offer my heartfelt congratulations to all the winners this month. The success of this website is a combination of all the hard work put in by the SS staff team, and the ongoing interest and contributions by the site's members. Obviously some contribute a little more than others and that is rewarded by the MOTM sparkles. Well done folks!

Reactions: anniefanniewannie22

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's certainly an honour and it's not me that sparkles but all the wonderful people on this site that make it a delight to be a member here x
You are most welcome Stew and are correct too of course. Thank you for your support.

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…