Memories..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Then comes the big twist. You go in for the challenge, turns out I got a 9inch monster dildo strapped on. Tables have turned - I'm the one popping your cherries:eek:
Well popping one of our cherries at least.

I might take a little more persuading lol X G

D

Deleted member 11094

Enough hijacking from me, I been joking around. Back to topic, it is lovely to read people's intimate memories, with many more memories to be made this year I bet

Reactions: GeoffRy
D

Deleted member 11105

Mine are more recent. Experiencing and embracing my dominant side. One I did know I had until recently. Sine my teens, I always was submissive. Still can be and would love (and still do) a dominant woman. One who’d take control and take pleasure in that. Been lucky enough to experience a few women like that over the years. Of course I’m not saying there’s nothing wrong with a woman who isn’t dominant either (y). X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
One happy memory was dancing nekkid covered head to toe in foam with this hottie at an event a couple of years ago, as she stroked my breasts whilst gyrating against me, she whispered in my ear “I really need to come back to your room and share your hubbys cock with you” :sneaky:
Mr A and I shared a very erotic kiss with her and as we proceeded to our room very aroused we heard a guys voice shout to the lady “oh no you don’t get back to our tent”
It was only her hubby :eek: she did tell him to fook off as she wanted us but he ended up being very persistent...
The following morning we all met for brekkie and laughed about it. The hubby apologised for not letting her come with us but he had been a little drunk :confused:
It takes all sorts eh but good memories :D

19 March 2015
One happy memory was dancing nekkid covered head to toe in foam with this hottie at an event a couple of years ago, as she stroked my breasts whilst gyrating against me, she whispered in my ear “I really need to come back to your room and share your hubbys cock with you” :sneaky:
Mr A and I shared a very erotic kiss with her and as we proceeded to our room very aroused we heard a guys voice shout to the lady “oh no you don’t get back to our tent”
It was only her hubby :eek: she did tell him to fook off as she wanted us but he ended up being very persistent...
The following morning we all met for brekkie and laughed about it. The hubby apologised for not letting her come with us but he had been a little drunk :confused:
It takes all sorts eh but good memories :D
This was an amazing event and she persisted the following day! Oooosh she was so up for it! :sneaky:
Shame wasn't it... :cry: :rofl: xx

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
The use of rope, and how pulling on a strategically done rope around her body would squeeze it up against her pussy and cause a thrilled response from her (rope is her fetish).