Men Be Warned

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
If you take notice of this you might as well shut up shop and hang a sign up saying 'no sex here...Daily Mail readers ':whistle::D

E

Emmal

All I can say is ouch!!! The thought of it made me cross my legs. Has anyone on here ever broken their penis?? Just curious x

P

peakcouple

This has to be a joke, these are the 3 we use most times we play, in fact cowgirl is her favourite and she's not snapped a cock in a lifetime of doing it!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3657

Typical Daily Fail. If they're not moaning about something then they throw this load of shit to try and put people off having fun. So how the fuck are we meant to fuck, for fuck sake??? Turkey baster with the lights off, then separate beds it may seem.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Typical Daily Fail. If they're not moaning about something then they throw this load of shit to try and put people off having fun. So how the fuck are we meant to fuck, for fuck sake??? Turkey baster with the lights off, then separate beds it may seem.
You scared :D:eek:

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Oh go on then you've sold it to me :rofl::rofl:

You old romantic :love:

S

Sammy

I wonder where she collected the donation from ? (n)

She had been with her other half for 18 yrs so she felt her biological clock was ticking
Took matters into her own hands literally
Turkey Baster m condom
Legs in air against bathroom door for 20 mins
Hey presto 10 weeks down the line

For record I didn't agree !!

A

AdventurerEllis

It's a risk we are all willing to take!
You can't cut out those 3. The daily mail just want views I reckon. Pointless news