Message Us

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 March 2018
City
London
Ah the group of beautiful people aka self deluded narcissists, who over inflate each others egos in an echo chamber / jerk circle - who never actually meet or have sex with anyone in the 'clique' infact the only people they deem worthy of having sex with is themselves. In front of a mirror. And if they did have sex with anyone else, I always imagine them to be just like Patrick Bateman was when he had the 2 hookers, more interested in looking at themselves in the mirror.

19 March 2015
Ah the group of beautiful people aka self deluded narcissists, who over inflate each others egos in an echo chamber / jerk circle - who never actually meet or have sex with anyone in the 'clique' infact the only people they deem worthy of having sex with is themselves. In front of a mirror. And if they did have sex with anyone else, I always imagine them to be just like Patrick Bateman was when he had the 2 hookers, more interested in looking at themselves in the mirror.
:rofl: I’ve never fully got my head around the jerk circle thing!
That’s well put. You’ve clearly come across them several times too..