Meteor Shower

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

For the geeks in us. There's a meteor shower tonight for anyone who's interested. Seen a few already.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
This field is so down market, the people in it don't seem to be able to afford clothes :D:sneaky:;)
Why are there people in your field? Do they pay rent? Kick em out man :D

Is it sheep? It's sheep isn't it? They're not people! Put them down! :p

B x

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I sat in a little valley on the south coast of Devon; with my very good friend, a few bottles of fizz and a lit chiminea; the music crept out of the cottage and washed across our inky blue-black sky. All the stars came out and the milky way drew a line oo'er the dark night, the moon remained absent for many hours.... and then it began, meteors chasing each other across the sky. It was a truly magical night; right up until the little grey and white farm cat dropped a "not quite dead" mouse at my feet.... sigh, some animals have no sense of occasion!

M

meet_the_fockers

I sat in a little valley on the south coast of Devon; with my very good friend, a few bottles of fizz and a lit chiminea; the music crept out of the cottage and washed across our inky blue-black sky. All the stars came out and the milky way drew a line oo'er the dark night, the moon remained absent for many hours.... and then it began, meteors chasing each other across the sky. It was a truly magical night; right up until the little grey and white farm cat dropped a "not quite dead" mouse at my feet.... sigh, some animals have no sense of occasion!
You been reading mills and boon again.. pudding. X

D

Deleted member 6485

Sounds like the perfect setting to be watching the night sky. You were lucky!xx

Reactions: Sammy
M

meet_the_fockers

Wanna be the Boon to my Mills? :whistle:
Oh darlin youd never cope, I'd be drop kicked, before you could say nine pence..
I can be quite a handful..
Although... goes to read post again...
A half dead mouse!! Er... :eek: xxx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oh darlin youd never cope, I'd be drop kicked, before you could say nine pence..
I can be quite a handful..
Although... goes to read post again...
A half dead mouse!! Er... :eek: xxx

so negative, it was half alive too, and I believe fully alive by the morning... as for being a handful, meh, those that say they are, generally aren't :devil:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485