• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Meteor Shower

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 3657

For the geeks in us. There's a meteor shower tonight for anyone who's interested. Seen a few already.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
This field is so down market, the people in it don't seem to be able to afford clothes
Why are there people in your field? Do they pay rent? Kick em out man

Is it sheep? It's sheep isn't it? They're not people! Put them down!

B x

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I sat in a little valley on the south coast of Devon; with my very good friend, a few bottles of fizz and a lit chiminea; the music crept out of the cottage and washed across our inky blue-black sky. All the stars came out and the milky way drew a line oo'er the dark night, the moon remained absent for many hours.... and then it began, meteors chasing each other across the sky. It was a truly magical night; right up until the little grey and white farm cat dropped a "not quite dead" mouse at my feet.... sigh, some animals have no sense of occasion!

M

meet_the_fockers

You been reading mills and boon again.. pudding. X

D

Deleted member 6485

Sounds like the perfect setting to be watching the night sky. You were lucky!xx

Reactions: Sammy
M

meet_the_fockers

Wanna be the Boon to my Mills?
Oh darlin youd never cope, I'd be drop kicked, before you could say nine pence..
I can be quite a handful..
Although... goes to read post again...
A half dead mouse!! Er... xxx

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Oh darlin youd never cope, I'd be drop kicked, before you could say nine pence..
I can be quite a handful..
Although... goes to read post again...
A half dead mouse!! Er... xxx

so negative, it was half alive too, and I believe fully alive by the morning... as for being a handful, meh, those that say they are, generally aren't :devil:

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…