Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Milf Monday @ Townhouse 6th June!!

Event: MILF Monday @ Townhouse 6th June!!
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by riccarda, 30 May 2016.

Time has caught up with me and already it's time to list MILF Monday again! It's scary how quick these months are going.

Come and join us for one of the most talked about daytime events in the North! Always busy and always filthy! h It's a long established event pulling in an average of 80-90 people.
Non members are more than welcome as always, you just need to be on our guestlist

If you haven't been before, we work on a 3:1 guy to girl ratio as some of our girls are very greedy! So if you are a shy guy, then this may not be for you! lol

It starts early too at 10.30am and there's always loads of people outside waiting for the gates to open so you are best arriving early; last entry is 1pm and we close at 3.30pm in time for the school bell!!

There are a couple of birthdays in June and so we are offering a light buffet for this party which will be opened at around midday...there will also be cake .gif So you can refuel after round one! PMSL .gifhttps:

It's cheap too at just £10 per profile!!! So guys, girls and couples all pay the same. If you want to book in as a couple, then you must have a couples profile on here that is verified or have a Townhouse couples membership with both parties named on it.

I already have a substantial list for this party as people tend to book in advance. I will close the list if we start getting up to capacity, so get your names down!

I will be on the desk to welcome you in as always, so I will see you there!!
  1. riccarda created a new event:

MILF Monday @ Townhouse 6th June!!

Read more about this event...

• Like Like x 3
  2. I might try and pop along to this, it's been a while x

• Like Like x 2
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Added to our newsletters x

• Like Like x 2
  4. Always a good entertaining event and low cost also.been to 2 would have been to more if I lived nearer but worth travelling for anyway

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice