Millennials, Self Entitled Attitude And Snowflakes...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
It isn't millenials that is the problem!!
It's the generation after them generation y I think they are called now.
I am a millennial I am 30 and trust me it isn't people my age that are causing the ishhues.
Yes.

Old white men fucked the planet

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Yes.

Old white men fucked the planet
In fact, you can say things about old white men that which you can't about any other subset, viz.:

"Old white men are cunts"

:)

No-one bats an eyelid.

Try that with a BME designation of your choice and see how you get on.

Reactions: Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
In fact, you can say things about old white men that which you can't about any other subset, viz.:

"Old white men are cunts"

:)

No-one bats an eyelid.

Try that with a BME designation of your choice and see how you get on.

Why thank you

W

Wheels

Ok......

Technology and all its advancements are fantastic in moderation. SM has been phenomenal in terms of an advertising resource or used in your daily lives.

Bloggers etc will always write about an experience or lack off as its what they choose to do. For me if you write about an establishment pay the going rate stay there and write during or after you cannot expect anything for free in this world.

I no longer use the usual sm due to a bad experience a few years back but that's a personal choice. However SM has made it easier to voice your opinion and or influencing others

Reactions: Baldrick and Pearls
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I totally agree most don't know how to write a letter now either
My 17 year old lad actually asked me how to post one!!!
I told him to put it in the big red post box. I watched him walk across the road to do it. I asked him how much stamps were these days, he replied "what's a stamp?" o_O:palm:

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I could write an essay about self-entitled millenials and most anecdotes would involve our bratty children and how they think they're entitled to something for nothing.
I could go on about how my daughter always expects me to pay to fix her broken phone screen or how they think I'm tight cos I don't give them enough pocket money and I expect them to save if they want to buy something big. I could rant about how the step-lad left school last July and still hasn't got a college course or job sorted 7 months later and how he thinks I am going to continue funding his get out of bed in the afternoon lifestyle......... :mad:

........... but I won't bore you all :sleep:

B x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I know one thing people don’t want to work hard anymore and save. They want it they get it on tick. When we moved into our first home. We had no carpets. Sat on plastic garden chairs. We lived like that for a couple of years working two jobs to save for what we got. I feel sorry for younger ones today. X

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I know one thing people don’t want to work hard anymore and save. They want it they get it on tick. When we moved into our first home. We had no carpets. Sat on plastic garden chairs. We lived like that for a couple of years working two jobs to save for what we got. I feel sorry for younger ones today. X

My kids want jobs blogging and youtubing. That's not a bloody job!!!

I look around our house and family of seven and think everything we have is a result of me going out there and spending the last 21 years on my hands and knees fixing welding machines. At one stage in my twenties I also worked behind a bar 4 nights a week cos I couldn't afford to save enough money for xmas.

Errmmm I think I'm ranting lol :whistle::rofl:

B x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
My kids want jobs blogging and youtubing. That's not a bloody job!!!

I look around our house and family of seven and think everything we have is a result of me going out there and spending the last 21 years on my hands and knees fixing welding machines. At one stage in my twenties I also worked behind a bar 4 nights a week cos I couldn't afford to save enough money for xmas.

Errmmm I think I'm ranting lol :whistle::rofl:

B x
Us the same and as @Admin discussed the other day. What happened to hobbling on the weekend. Kids don’t want to work weekends x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just think when my kids get older......

........."You're all right spending all day in your new fangled holodeck..... I had to make do with last generations iphone 8 and my father used to make me pay for my own screen repairs...... you what? Clean the nozzles on the Sonic Showers twice a day? I had to spend for hours a day youtubing video game reviews......" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
It isn't millenials that is the problem!!
It's the generation after them generation y I think they are called now.
I am a millennial I am 30 and trust me it isn't people my age that are causing the ishhues.

Yes, I’m also a millennial. There’s lots of entitlement among the age group I went through school with, but most of it comes from Generation Y.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
19 March 2015
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
D

Deleted member 6485

Oh boy, is this a whopper or what.
Peter Rabbit 'food bullying': Film studio apologises over scene showing animals pelting allergic man with blackberries

:confused:
"Campaigners condemned the scene and some Twitter users adopted the hashtag #boycottpeterrabbit.
The charity Kids with Food Allergies Foundation said in a Facebook post "food allergy 'jokes' are harmful to our community".

A petition calling on Sony Pictures to apologise also attracted thousands of signatures."
:whistle:
Really????...how ludicrous x:eek:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
As I was getting out of the bath last night I slipped and fell. I had an intense pain from my wrist when I tried to break my fall, banged both my shins, cracked my noggin on the sink and hurt my back.

This morning my back and wrist were in agony as I left for work. I noticed the steplads boots were still on the shoerack so I knocked on his door to tell him he was late for work. He told me he wasn't going to work has he had caught a cold from when he went out drinking until three o clock in the morning o_O:mad:.

B x

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6485

As I was getting out of the bath last night I slipped and fell. I had an intense pain from my wrist when I tried to break my fall, banged both my shins, cracked my noggin on the sink and hurt my back.

This morning my back and wrist were in agony as I left for work. I noticed the steplads boots were still on the shoerack so I knocked on his door to tell him he was late for work. He told me he wasn't going to work has he had caught a cold from when he went out drinking until three o clock in the morning o_O:mad:.

B x
Come on Balders....Its man flu!!
You could have your leg in plaster....man flu wins the sympathy vote hands down lol:D

On a serious note....hows your damaged bits this morning?:eek:. Hope youre okayxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Come on Balders....Its man flu!!
You could have your leg in plaster....man flu wins the sympathy vote hands down lol:D

On a serious note....hows your damaged bits this morning?:eek:. Hope youre okayxx
Sore but I'm just having to man up and get on with the job, thank you for asking :). I'm jumping (well cautiously hobbling) straight into the shower and bed when I get home tonight though.

B x