Mingles Summer Masquerade Ball

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
Mingles created a new event:

Mingles Summer Masquerade Ball

View attachment 18691
Summer Masquerade Ball

Join us for a sexy and erotic Masquerade Ball, come and act out those "eyes wide shut" fantasies and your inner most secret desires, a night of hot, steamy anonymous passion maybe? The curtained and lockable room areas will be available for all to use, however the hex bed open play area will be for those wearing masks, capes only. For this event only.

Couples and singles welcome!

Dress code: Masks, Dinner Suits / Black Capes / Lingerie.

Read more about this event...

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh my word wow! Would love to have been able to make this. xx
Added to newsletters, have an amazing time lovelies. :love:

Reactions: Mingles

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
All you really need is a mask, and you have 3 days to sort it out Mr M! Excuses excuses lol ;) x

Reactions: Pearls

Mingles

VIP Member
24 September 2015
City
Colchester
Mrs Mingles, you know I love you, but honestly I'm working hard....lol

Also Mrs M is a little frightened of getting out of her dress with soo many people there :eek:

But as you said, we have 3 days for mask....Mrs provocative would like to stay in her dress though
Hey you know us and the club better to think that anyone would have to taken anything off that they didn't want too honey....I will make sure Mrs M is ok don't worry :) xxx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just to point out to anyone who doesn't know Mingles or me and Mrs M ....

She is a shy lady, Bex and her crew have helped her into this wonderful world of swinging clubs, they bend over backwards (literally) to make their guests feel welcome.

Mrs M has come along leaps and bounds, but is still very nervous of showing her delightful body off to everyone, there's never any pressure to undress whilst in the club, she knows this, and the Mingles team have told her there is never any issue with her staying clothed....... Maybe she might be brave enough soon to go that extra step...... until then she has no pressure to do anything she feels uncomfortable with.

Thanks to Bex and the crew she likes the club, and enjoys her time there dancing with her favorite partner ;)

Just had to clear this up, as in didn't want to make it look like Mingles give any pressure on anyone to do anything. (y)

Luvs ya Bex n jason xxxx oh and the crew too ;)
I don't think you needed to explain anything both. It's clear to see the dynamics, friendship and banter there.But thank you for your honesty and assurances, am sure many will find this very useful. :) x

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Sorry we didn't see this in time. Would have loved to come to this. i know mr @2ofus would have ejoyed himself too!

my school report's said must try harder. I make sure we do, we still got to come an see Mingles xx