Missing In Action

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Having had a quick look up a couple of days ago I was struck by how many people are registered on this site but havn't been seen in many months if not over a year. Who would you like to see come back that used to be on here before? You never know they might be able to be persuaded to return to the fun. I wonder what happen to @Road-and-MrsTinks for instance?

Reactions: Pearls
25 July 2016
Could you not send them an email reminder saying how there missed and please pop on to check out the new things

27 April 2015
Yes we agree, it does seem strange why join in the first place, if not interested.
I wonder if under the new scheme of things, with the new joining requirements and terms, would some of them even have got past first Base.
There are a few we miss, but new members join that fill the void that others have left with their own wit and sense of humour.
And to be honest, life's too short, don't forget swinging is a two way thing, and sharing is caring as they say, so if missing members, don't want to share then we don't care xx
@The-A-Team

M

MickeyBlueBalls

We've done this.. and emailed people with updates regarding apps etc. a lot falls on deaf ears sadly.
More fools them..... let them be just a number on nother sites instead of an SS community member!

7 September 2016
I'm back on, granted I was only off for a few weeks, so not quite long enough to be putting up wanted posters! Basically life got busy, but hopefully it has settled again and can focus on the fun things in life again.

T

Twickerman

Reasons to not be here
1) Real Life i.e. family, friends, work etc
2) Health Issues
3) No time, see point 1
4) Boredom
5) Dissapointment. The site did not give the person behind the profile what they wanted quickly enough.

The last reason is quite common it seems to me. People have an urge to explore, google, find a site or two, join, spend a few days/weeks engaged, find out it is not going to be a quick route to fantasy fullfillment and then 4) then probably 1)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Reasons to not be here
1) Real Life i.e. family, friends, work etc
2) Health Issues
3) No time, see point 1
4) Boredom
5) Dissapointment. The site did not give the person behind the profile what they wanted quickly enough.

The last reason is quite common it seems to me. People have an urge to explore, google, find a site or two, join, spend a few days/weeks engaged, find out it is not going to be a quick route to fantasy fullfillment and then 4) then probably 1)
Agreed. Definitely # 5. People join and expect action instantly, sometimes that evening.

Reactions: Pearls