Mistletoe Snog

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

As I have not met anyone yet might just have to make a wish list, I may be back lol M xx

10 July 2018
So which member(s) would be in your line up for a Christmas snog under the mistletoe..
:xmas: :D x
As a general rule of thumb, fantasies for me involving people I know or chat to online never - or at least almost never - involve people I know I’m unlikely to meet or chat to ‘in real life’, or on the phone, etc.

So, boring and honest though it is, there’s no-one I’ve genuinely considered as my mistletoe snog…

26 October 2018
I’m sure the girls are too lady like to declare their interests as they sit looking over their fans in the drawing room :tiphat::whistle:

14 February 2017
City
London
I’m sure the girls are too lady like to declare their interests as they sit looking over their fans in the drawing room :tiphat::whistle:

I wish I had a clue who was interested. I can literarily sit in 3 rooms (not being told which was which) : one with 10 lesbians, one with 10 nuns/virgins, and one with 10 swingers oof varying sexual interests and experiences ... and come out none the wiser who in any of the 3 rooms was interested.

26 October 2018
I wish I had a clue who was interested. I can literarily sit in 3 rooms (not being told which was which) : one with 10 lesbians, one with 10 nuns/virgins, and one with 10 swingers oof varying sexual interests and experiences ... and come out none the wiser who in any of the 3 rooms was interested.

Lol as they say I could fall in a barrel of boobs and come out sucking my thumb !

Reactions: Ahabs
14 February 2017
City
London
Lol as they say I could fall in a barrel of boobs and come out sucking my thumb !

That would honestly be me! I once went to a club night, had a good laugh, headed back to the hotel after closure. Most of us at the club wer ein the same hotel. Not long after I had settled there was a knock on my room door. A girl who I recognised and had smiled at from earlier was standing there, she asked if I could help have a look at her bed as it seemed ot have a problem with it as it moved unusually. I asked if she had spokedn to hotel staff, she said she couldn't get anyone and, having seen me earlier at the club, hoped I could help her.

So I went to her room, had alook at the bed, sure enough one of the legs was a bit rickety. I managed to wedge some cardboard to stabilise it for the night, wished her good night and returned to my room.

I learned 2 months later her knocking on her door was actually her looking forward to a "nightcap". I sweat I am clueless!

26 October 2018
That would honestly be me! I once went to a club night, had a good laugh, headed back to the hotel after closure. Most of us at the club wer ein the same hotel. Not long after I had settled there was a knock on my room door. A girl who I recognised and had smiled at from earlier was standing there, she asked if I could help have a look at her bed as it seemed ot have a problem with it as it moved unusually. I asked if she had spokedn to hotel staff, she said she couldn't get anyone and, having seen me earlier at the club, hoped I could help her.

So I went to her room, had alook at the bed, sure enough one of the legs was a bit rickety. I managed to wedge some cardboard to stabilise it for the night, wished her good night and returned to my room.

I learned 2 months later her knocking on her door was actually her looking forward to a "nightcap". I sweat I am clueless!

Shaking my head !

14 February 2017
City
London
Shakes head again , works out which room you are in , invites you over !!!!
Iget what you're saying ... but I can't go through life thinking everytime a girl says "Hey, I have ap roblem with apiece of furniture, can you have a look?" that what she means is "Come jump my bones!".

If someone orders a burger, and gets a salad, and says "Thats exactly what I wanted", I'll be surprised!

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
19 March 2015
Iget what you're saying ... but I can't go through life thinking everytime a girl says "Hey, I have ap roblem with apiece of furniture, can you have a look?" that what she means is "Come jump my bones!".

If someone orders a burger, and gets a salad, and says "Thats exactly what I wanted", I'll be surprised!
Agreed. Life can be so funny at times aye.
You expect roses sometimes only to get weeds. :D