• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Mobile Chip And Pin Help

MOTM

18 July 2015
She's worse!
And yes, always does... Mostly I walk off though haha.. But Pearls has guts and no fears asking for things like that.. Astute & shrewd you could say.. x

yes, I'm cheap enough
Im an excellent sales woman hun so it comes with the trade, you were easy my darling to get xx

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
S

Scrumps

He's lovely really, and I wouldn't swap him for the world. At least he's a damned good banjo player, and can actually make a living from it. Could be worse...

Reactions: Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
He's lovely really, and I wouldn't swap him for the world. At least he's a damned good banjo player, and can actually make a living from it. Could be worse...
Awww cute, Im the same, Admin is a bass player, hes alright really but shhhh don't say anything xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Awww cute, Im the same, Admin is a bass player, hes alright really but shhhh don't say anything xx

Ah, we can bass nerd then, as I play bass too, amongst other things
I am a man of many talents..
Last one I had was Fender Jazz. Mexico.. Beautiful but passed it on to new owners.
Drums too, but no longer really. I originally started with a usual 6 string acoustic when I was about 5? My father was a musician in a very well known band which I cannot reveal publicly.
Progressed from there. I have some varied hidden talents too, which I guess we all do x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
S

Scrumps

Reveal privately then, as very intrigued as to who now.
We're the same, too many musical instruments in the house to count. I no longer have a dining room, it's become the music room. Although at least the drum kit is out the way now in my sons room. I pity our neighbours.

MOTM

18 July 2015

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
As do I hehe
okay will do, am inundated right now, but when I have 5 I shall. Of course discretion is without saying, quite important in this scenario x

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…