More Social Contact

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 May 2017
City
Wokingham
Definitely learning that social contact is quite important to us. Last night we enjoyed some same room fun a couple of times, but I really wanted to say thank you or some contact with the other couples, which wasn't possible. It felt like we shared something quite intimate despite not playing actually together, and not making social contact afterwards felt a shame. In the first instance the other couple left first, in the second we left first.

Also a question, we were in an open room with about 4 other couples. One of the other couples just joined in with another, without any pre-arrangement. How do you know if boundaries are being respected in that instance? For example, the couple who first joined us last night (then we started quite a party!) He was pinching his nipples while she sucked him, and I really wanted to go over and suck his nipples for him but didn't really know how to do that without fear of offending. How does this work? I was also surprised at myself, thought I was only really interested in playing with another lady other than Mr BJ but I really found myself wanting to add to the pleasure that the lady was clearly giving her man.
Anyway bit of a random post but all thoughts welcome!

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs