Motorbikes

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
V Max 1200 unrestricted :whistle:
Yeah Vmax 1200 147bhp.. But she's not as dangerous as people believe. You just have to treat it with respect and handle her correctly.
Bit like the wife :D

(the torque IS scary however especially on a rear tyre change. I learnt that the hard way on the first ever change)
View attachment 31001
This was our ride. Honda X11. Don't have it at the moment and missing it terribly, especially hearing all the bikers out enjoying the good weather...
Looking good both!

D

Deleted member 3657

The awesome machine got me round Germany (had to do the Nurburgring) and over the Austrian alps without a hitch.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1492622334273.jpg
    FB_IMG_1492622334273.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Deleted member 3175
D

Deleted member 3175

20161020_124240.jpg "The Other Woman" has she has been affectionately named! My first bike too! G

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I noticed something in common with men I really seem to be attracted and have a good time with. They all drive powerful motorbikes.

It's not the fact that they ride, just something I've noticed.

Any bikers out there?
I've had two, a baby blade and an R6. Test ridden their big brothers but to be honest I prefer the more nimble feel of a smaller machine. Next bike will be a Triumph though but only when I have regular free time.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin