Motorbikes

• Thread starter Tigress
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

First 10 years after school (16-26) I rode bikes...no cars until 26. Until last year I had a VFR800 Honda. About to restore/mod a Suzuki Burgman as a sort of stripped back bobber. Into bikes? Erm...could say that, but not your average biker type though.

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

I've had two, a baby blade and an R6. Test ridden their big brothers but to be honest I prefer the more nimble feel of a smaller machine. Next bike will be a Triumph though but only when I have regular free time.
I knew there was something about you ;) xxx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Most bikers are not average in my experience, hence my first post. :p
In my experience bikers seem to get bad press, we walked into a pub once in our leathers and carrying our lids, we may have had leprocy, we were told we couldn't have a bottle of beer and told to use a glass. yet others were drinking out of bottles. We never went back of course. I'm sure people see bikers as aggressive animals that want to cause riots where ever they go.. Not at all, when I first met @Admin my first impression was, I wouldn't mess with him but so wrong, he is the most softest cutie teddy and the respectful person I have ever met. A true gent. Meeting other bikers in this circle and yes he was in a very well known bike club at the time:whistle: every other biker was exactly the same, daft as brushes really and will do anything for you.
Never judge a book by the cover I say (y)xx

D

Deleted member 3175

In my experience bikers seem to get bad press, we walked into a pub once in our leathers and carrying our lids, we may have had leprocy, we were told we couldn't have a bottle of beer and told to use a glass. yet others were drinking out of bottles. We never went back of course. I'm sure people see bikers as aggressive animals that want to cause riots where ever they go.. Not at all, when I first met @Admin my first impression was, I wouldn't mess with him but so wrong, he is the most softest cutie teddy and the respectful person I have ever met. A true gent. Meeting other bikers in this circle and yes he was in a very well known bike club at the time:whistle: every other biker was exactly the same, daft as brushes really and will do anything for you.
Never judge a book by the cover I say (y)xx

I'd have to agree with you, the sense of community and mutual respect is great with other bikers. Some of the biggest scariest looking people I've met through the bike have been some of the nicest folk. Have spent time in the car scene too, they are way more laid back too and also not really into the whole 'mines better than yours' thing either, which kinda killed off the car club scene for me. G

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Would love em xjr but alas Mickey's legs won't stretch. :cautious:
Holy shitballs I forgot my first love - RGV gamma! She'll be looking down upon me feeling most disappointed. Probably the most fun ride of em all. And most short lived....had my first get off a month after I bought her. Total right off. Walked away though......sobbing of course! :)

A

andymitel

Same guy, same leathers, 40 years apart. Anyone fancy a ride :whistle:

Attachments

• IMG_0062.JPG
    IMG_0062.JPG
    789.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 28
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
not got my bike licence yet. Something hopefully I will do this year as there is an annoying gap on my licence. Can go drive a heavy recovery unit towing an abnormal load weighing upto 160 tons but if I want a moped I have to do a CBT lol

M

Moonracer

Love bikes always will but do drive cars in winter

I'm a man of machines lol

Mine is a custom bike I had plenty of room for two made on it

U got to spread wide to mount this baby lol

The bike !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BatDan

I am a biker with out a bike too.

My last (and first) was a BMW f650 strada.

Her name was Jess.

Brother and sister bikers, what did you name your bike?