My Number One Fantasy

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 2179

Like some others I have loads of different ones for my different moods but always top is being used and abused sexually by a couple in front of Harry. X

Reactions: Pearls
W

Wheels

I had a few but I am not living any out in my head is where they stay as in my experience the reality has made me uncomfortable.

20 December 2017
City
Cambridge
My No 1 is a public disgrace fantasy :rolleyes: followed by a group of males waiting in turn for a blow job, and my face and breasts are covered :p just don't shoot it in my eyes:eek: Cxxx
or your hair ...although all that protein will give it a lovely shine :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I had a few but I am not living any out in my head is where they stay as in my experience the reality has made me uncomfortable.
There is fantasy and there is reality, and the two seldom quite combine. Sometimes it's better that way

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 6127

My No 1 is a public disgrace fantasy :rolleyes: followed by a group of males waiting in turn for a blow job, and my face and breasts are covered :p just don't shoot it in my eyes:eek: Cxxx
Remind me to take some wet wipes Miss C xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 9631

Number one fantasy, would involve two lady's and lots of toys over a long weekend. Any taker need apply in person to myself.x

Reactions: Pearls and PRG978
P

PRG978

I'm up for that :) as long as I can shoot my load in stockings or tights and you rub my legs :)