My own word and thoughts

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 April 2019
City
Falkirk
Today she took me somewhere new, to some woodland, that I hadn't been to before. As soon as we hit the trail she took my hand in hers I knew it wouldn't be long before the journey we were on would soon be over and that we would end up in bed in the near future. The build-up had been long but that there was no doubt where we were heading, and I couldn't wait, although I still intended to let Sue take the lead.

After a few minutes on the track, Sue suddenly headed off to the right straight into the trees pulling me with her.

"Come on; let's explore."

We headed off through the trees, sometimes having to duck under low branches and climb over fallen trees but it was fun, and Sue was giggling away, leading me on by the hand. We came to a small clearing with a large fallen tree, and she sat down on it, pulling me down beside her. We were still holding hands.

"I really do like your legs, Phil."

"Thank you."

Sue reached out and put her hand on my leg above my knee, and today she stroked my leg, meaning that her hand slid slightly under my shorts. She moaned.

She then turned to me and said, "You can touch my legs if you want to. I would love it if you did."

I reached over Sue's arm and placed my hand on her thigh. Her skin was soft and warm, perfect. Sue moaned again.

"You have a good touch," she said.

"So do you."

We caressed each other's legs for a while. Then Sue turned to me, "Kiss me, please, properly."

I had waited for this moment, and I moved my head in slowly. Sue closed her eyes. Our lips touched gently at first, soft sweet kisses until she pressed her lips harder against mine. I pushed my tongue against her lips, and she opened them, giving me access to her mouth. Our tongues met and made love with each other. We continued for several minutes until we broke apart.

"I have been waiting for that for so long, " Sue said.

"It took me a while to realise that but even when I knew I didn't want to push you into something you might regret."

"I don't regret it, Phil, and I hope you don't either."

"Not now, no."

"Good. You know where this will end up, don't you? "

"In bed, I guess."

"Yes, it will but not just there. I haven't spoken to you about Mike and me, but he hasn't satisfied me for years. Even when he tries, he doesn't. I want more excitement. I want wild sex, sex in the open air, sex in a car, sex in the cinema, so much more than a bed."

"Wow. You won't believe this, but Sam sounds like your Mike, and it's me that wants to experiment more, but she just won't. Maybe we are made for each other!"

"Oh, god, I hope so. I know I mentioned outdoor sex, but I don't want that today. Let's go back to mine and go to bed."

"How can I say no to that."

We kissed again, rose from the tree we were sitting on and walked back to the car, hand in hand.

On the drive home, Sue kept her hand on my leg, and occasionally she would stroke my erection, which was wanting to break through my trousers.

As Sue's front door closed behind us, she locked it and kissed me deeply before guiding me towards the stairs. As we walked upstairs, Sue lifted her tee shirt over her head, then as we reached the landing and turned right I reached forward and unclipped her bra, letting it fall off her breasts. I still couldn't see her breasts, but I knew I would love them. As we entered the bedroom, Sue dropped her tee shirt on the floor, and I dropped her bra.

She turned to face me, kissed me, and her fingers found the button on my shorts and soon undid it. She pushed my shorts down over my hips, letting them fall to the floor. She broke the kiss and sat back on the bed, allowing me to see her breasts. She must have been a C cup, there was little sag in them, and her perfect nipples stood proud.

Sue rubbed her hand over my erection, still contained within my boxers.

"This feels so good, Phil, but now I must see it."

She then hooked her fingers in the waistband and lowered my boxers till my erection popped out.

" God, it's gorgeous. I can't wait to get acquainted with it."

"Please do, Sue."

"You're shaved as well." She raised her hand and wrapped it around my cock, "oh my god, it's so smooth and hard. I love it."

I lifted my tee shirt off, leaving me naked, the first time with a woman other than my wife for 40 years.

"Stand up, Sue; I want to finish undressing you."

Sue stood, and I undid her shorts, easing them over her hips, and they fell to the floor. She stepped out of them. I could see that her briefs were wet, and I rubbed my fingers over the material, and she moaned. Then I yanked her briefs down, exposing her sex to me for the first time. She was trimmed, but her lips were bare and oozing wetness. I rubbed my fingers over her slit, savouring the wetness and the smell of her sex.

"You are beautiful, Sue."

"Thank you, Phil, but please just take me, I am ready for you."

Sue laid back in the bed with her feet still on the floor, exposing her mound to me. She opened her legs and lifted them, and I stepped between them, with Sue closing her legs behind me, pulling me closer.

I lined my cock up with her pussy, and the head touched her wet opening for the first time.

"Please, Phil, fuck me."