My Pubic Predicament...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 March 2017
City
Latimer
Hello beautiful people,

So question time? I have a bit of a thing for a lady garden... I say garden i mean wild woods! As it's not a thing of fashion any more I'd like to know how many of you prefer a bushy beaver or how many of you ladies like to keep a velvet love pocket?
Is this something that only i like it is it more common that i first thought? Do you keep the grass trimmed out of politeness and etiquette for your potential dinners?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I do know the bush is back in fashion and becoming more popular, Its not for me and prefer a smooth look but like I said more and more are preferring the naturel look :Dxx

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Shaven haven every time is my preference, although don't mind very well trimmed, nothing worse than needing a strimmer to stop your eyes getting poked out...N

Reactions: Therapon
30 March 2017
City
Latimer
It's a bit odd for me to have come out and asked all this, as I'm new, none of you have met me yet or really spoken to me... Makes me feel a bit weird!

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's a bit odd for me to have come out and asked all this, as I'm new, none of you have met me yet or really spoken to me... Makes me feel a bit weird!
Don't be silly you can say anything here to us within reason of course, we don't judge here hun xx

Reactions: thecuteguy