My Question Is Pic Related

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
When a lady places a pic in the Gallery nude or not seductive or not interesting or not they seem to always get great comment along the line of “great pic” Hmm lovely leaves a lot to the imagination. On the whole a comment is made.

However when a Male does the same thing the comments are generally quite low in terms of numbers or non existent.

So my general question is why ?

My thoughts are the feminist form is something to be hold in all shapes and sizes clothed or unclothed… and a male holding is cock is just another male holding his cock, The rest is up to you sexy peeps :palm::tiphat::palm:

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

Well John my thought on this is echoed by many. Swinging is lead by the ladies, this is one place where girls hold the cards. Perhaps one way to look at is this, if a guy does get a comment it is a boost as so few happen.
Also there is that other issue.... lots of cock pics, girls like to touch and feel one not necessarily see one.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Now shoot me if I'm wrong..
But men i think.. get stimulated perhaps more than women or a lot of women.. visually first.
Where as a woman is stimulated in the first instance via her mind she will... read a profile, and then go to media.

She will also look and say nothing not always!
Whereas the male visual creature.. will say corr blimey.
As i say its just a hunch. X

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Now shoot me if I'm wrong..
But men i think.. get stimulated perhaps more than women or a lot of women.. visually first.
Where as a woman is stimulated in the first instance via her mind she will... read a profile, and then go to media.

She will also look and say nothing not always!
Whereas the male visual creature.. will say corr blimey.
As i say its just a hunch. X

I think your right we are not reserve its the male blood thing I think

Reactions: No longer with us
B

Bump-n-Grind

When a lady places a pic in the Gallery nude or not seductive or not interesting or not they seem to always get great comment along the line of “great pic” Hmm lovely leaves a lot to the imagination. On the whole a comment is made.

However when a Male does the same thing the comments are generally quite low in terms of numbers or non existent.

My thoughts are the feminist form is something to be hold in all shapes and sizes clothed or unclothed… and a male holding is cock is just another male holding his cock, The rest is up to you sexy peeps :palm::tiphat::palm:
My opinion, for what it's worth, is that mainly the comments are written by fellas & predominantly most of the guys on here are straight.
There's probably more active guys on here, whether it be as a single or as half of a couple, than there is females so the odds are stacked against a guy getting a similar comment to a lady

M

meet_the_fockers

My opinion, for what it's worth, is that mainly the comments are written by fellas & predominantly most of the guys on here are straight.
There's probably more active guys on here, whether it be as a single or as half of a couple, than there is females so the odds are stacked against a guy getting a similar comment to a lady
Ello you pair. :)

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3175

Only my personal opinion (Mrs) but teasing photos of men, half dressed or hiding their manhoods, tend to work more than the general "cock" pics!
I tend to look at the whole pic xxxxx

S

Sammy

Only my personal opinion (Mrs) but teasing photos of men, half dressed or hiding their manhoods, tend to work more than the general "cock" pics!
I tend to look at the whole pic xxxxx

I totally agree , There's is something to be said for a bit of mystery , as the lovely UHC said half dressed , shirt half open , nice pose , or a cheeky grin or glint in the eye

And in fairness once youve seen one or two we'll ...

D

Deleted member 3175

I totally agree , There's is something to be said for a bit of mystery , as the lovely UHC said half dressed , shirt half open , nice pose , or a cheeky grin or glint in the eye

And in fairness once youve seen one or two we'll ...
Thanks lovely! Xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I like a bit of mystery and like @meet_the_fockers said women are stimulated by their mind so if i do comment its likely to be on a pic of a man thats dressed in tight jeans than a pic with just a cock not saying i wont comment if i think it is a nice cock i may say it but its very rare. And for me its not just about that its the whole look and body shape.

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

I like a bit of mystery and like @meet_the_fockers said women are stimulated by their mind so if i do comment its likely to be on a pic of a man thats dressed in tight jeans than a pic with just a cock not saying i wont comment if i think it is a nice cock i may say it but its very rare. And for me its not just about that its the whole look and body shape.

Totally agree If you can stimulate my mind and make me laugh well nothing else matters

17 March 2017
City
Manchester

Cause in general male parts are ugly lol females are from Venus dont you know men are marsion.

D

Deleted member 3657

From what I've seen it's quite rare for most guys to post anything other than a cock pic. So it is very boring for ladies I imagine. The majority of guys here are respectful and try to be different. I don't post the usual blatant cock pic, and I've had quite a few comments on the images I have posted. Evidence in itself of what the ladies like I think.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Well let me tell you, Firstly the male nature is to reproduce so the urge to place it were that can be done is prolific. However Ladies nature is to raise strong off springs with a good brain and physic. so she looks for a males intelligence not his Dick. so there !!!

24 November 2015
I have quite a few leg pics don't show my body that often so I say work with what god gave you , A guy in unfastened jeans and a white t_shirt is very teasing and looks appealing .
Hint hint guys :whistle:;)

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

From what I've seen it's quite rare for most guys to post anything other than a cock pic. So it is very boring for ladies I imagine. The majority of guys here are respectful and try to be different. I don't post the usual blatant cock pic, and I've had quite a few comments on the images I have posted. Evidence in itself of what the ladies like I think.
Saying that, I just checked and the one (slightly artistic) cock pic I posted has had several comments. My suggestion is if you want to impress the lovely ladies with a cock pic, get inventive and be different.

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
I have quite a few leg pics don't show my body that often so I say work with what god gave you , A guy in unfastened jeans and a white t_shirt is very teasing and looks appealing .
Hint hint guys :whistle:;)
White T shirt pants socks on order via amazon LOL