My Question Is Pic Related

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

Emmal

See this is where it gets all confused clearly @johndoc01 has a point, girls very rarely comment on guys pics ( and I accept that is entirely their choice) but they compliment other girls pics all day long !
Your both so right...I must say I don't like cock pics unless they have something different about the pic...like a tease.
But I also don't like vagina pics either some can look quite distasteful..boobs pics I love...hence why I've a few on my profile.
I quite often like some blokes pics but don't comment so I'm going to start commenting from now on..on any pic I like xx

D

Deleted member 6127

I'm of the same view as some of the other ladies,i don't need to see it.......I love a Sunday roast and the surprise is what's served with the spuds and veg when I've not seen what's in the oven :rofl: Cx

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
yes the smallest knickers just covering is mmmmmmmmmm, Te breast is always delightful but not overdone x

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3657

I can be guilty of this. In truth I rarely comment on or 'like' photos, though I am trying to more because people are so nice about mine...when I do comment it is more likely to be of a woman...in my defence though I do fancy women ;)
I usually don't comment on photos unless I 'know' the person, though there are exceptions. Cock photos when it is just some bloke holding their cock does nothing for me at all. I commented on one photo once because I was so astonished by the dimensions...he took this (understandably) as me being interested...which I wasn't...in truth when someone puts a photo up to show that they have the godzilla of cocks it just makes my foof a bit scared :oops::oops:
I think @Kwaka_Rider said about being inventive with cock pictures, yes to this, definitely. If all a bloke has is photos of his cock on his media I actually find it off putting, a few nice/ funny/ inventive/ artistic photos which have a cock in them can be fab, and can be media enhancing...and I may even comment...

Sorry for my lack of comments on nphotos, if it isn't making comments like I would on facebook it often makes me feel quite awkward:confused:
In a similar vein (no pun intended) I only comment a lady's pic that has something more about it. Shows her in a beautiful way and that really catches my attention.

Reactions: The-Gent
E

Emmal

Totally agree with you @cinnamon_giggles ive held back in the past from commenting on some pics as some people (men and women) take it that your interested other then just taking the compliment on the photo.
I like to give compliments but sometimes seem as flirting, so I like them generally instead of commenting xx

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 3657

The 'not wanting to appear like I am coming onto someone' thing does put me off commenting often.Easier if I know people, cos then I can judge it better and they are more likely to know whether or not it is flirty :)
And there in lies a double edged sword for someone like myself. How the hell do know/tell if there is an element "coming on to" or not??? The signs are becoming blurred lol I know because I have been there and felt a fool.

D

Deleted member 3657

I think this ties into one of the big problems of communicating on the Internet. No tone and no body language, so it's really easy for any discussion to be potentially misconstrued, the less you know them in real life the worse this is as you can't visualise their tone and body language.
I don't know a good answer as to what to do about it, it can be a minefield
Maybe leave a comment on a pic...... Oh hang on....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
And there in lies a double edged sword for someone like myself. How the hell do know/tell if there is an element "coming on to" or not??? The signs are becoming blurred lol I know because I have been there and felt a fool.
I think this ties into one of the big problems of communicating on the Internet. No tone and no body language, so it's really easy for any discussion to be potentially misconstrued, the less you know them in real life the worse this is as you can't visualise their tone and body language.
I don't know a good answer as to what to do about it, it can be a minefield
Definitely a delicate and tricky situation. So in this case, maybe a direct approach would not harm... Like a pic, and perhaps follow it up with a PM - either way from whom.. but better to try and fail than not try at all.

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
D

Deleted member 3657

Definitely a delicate and tricky situation. So in this case, maybe a direct approach would not harm... Like a pic, and perhaps follow it up with a PM - either way from whom.. but better to try and fail than not try at all.
Without going down a certain route and detract from the thread, the direct approach has left nothing but a wake of rejections. My radar needs calibrating because I have no idea lately lol:noidy:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Without going down a certain route and detract from the thread, the direct approach has left nothing but a wake of rejections. My radar needs calibrating because I have no idea lately lol:noidy:
Hmm.. it's far from ideal, that's certain.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I dio think you should give the ladies a little more credit, We have got to get them amused engage in good conversation, interesting and then only then if men have pressed the right buttons will we get a reaction (hopefully good one) Most of the guys on ere seem genuine so just ((keep on chatting!!))

T

The_Bibas

When a lady places a pic in the Gallery nude or not seductive or not interesting or not they seem to always get great comment along the line of “great pic” Hmm lovely leaves a lot to the imagination. On the whole a comment is made.

However when a Male does the same thing the comments are generally quite low in terms of numbers or non existent.

So my general question is why ?

My thoughts are the feminist form is something to be hold in all shapes and sizes clothed or unclothed… and a male holding is cock is just another male holding his cock, The rest is up to you sexy peeps :palm::tiphat::palm:

It's very simple..
Men think with one of two of the brains that have.. Depending on which one has most blood flow at the time will DICKtate their response to the photos they are looking at..
Women are rarely inspired by any man showing off their one eyed maggot no matter how good the man thinks it is...
Unlike men we prefer personality first... That's what inspires our imagination to want to go look in your undergrowth..

XxxBibaxxX