Name

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yes we’ve had this chit chat before but with many new names coming through the door I was just wondering what thoughts do you have when creating your username. ?
Do you see a name as an initial attraction, it could sound kind of cute to make a move perhaps.. ?
Does a name put you off completely ?
Can a name destroy your chances of getting that message ??

Does anyone want to change their name? ?

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Your username is one of the first impressions others get of you so it can make the difference between generating interest or being ignored.
Do some put me off, yes.
Can it destroy your chances, yes.
Do I want to change my name, yes can I use ........... then maybe not as someone may actually change it. :eek:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Yes we’ve had this chit chat before but with many new names coming through the door I was just wondering what thoughts do you have when creating your username. ?
Do you see a name as an initial attraction, it could sound kind of cute to make a move perhaps.. ?
Does a name put you off completely ?
Can a name destroy your chances of getting that message ??

Does anyone want to change their name? ?
Seeing as I’ve had this one for so long .... the original thought was my initials and a random number... not sure if I’d know what to change it to ......

Reactions: Pearls