Natural or dolly bird?

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Haha, OK given the general definition of a dolly bird I'd have to go for the natural option. Looks help but they aren't everything, I like someone who can hold a reasonable conversation and has a sense of humour - much more fun to be with.

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Haha, OK given the general definition of a dolly bird I'd have to go for the natural option. Looks help but they aren't everything, I like someone who can hold a reasonable conversation and has a sense of humour - much more fun to be with.
Now that wasn't hard was it?! Ha you know I'm a nosey mare!

M

meet_the_fockers

Natural for me also, although I do have penchant for goths, as does Mr F
Suicide girls ommmmm

M

Markim

I like the suicide girls as well but the wife is a 40h and she is not quite 4feet 10 tall so they look even bigger

Z

zebo

I did some photo's for a lady who wanted to apply to be a suicide girl, don't think she made it though. I prefer natural, most of the dolly birds i have photographed have the personality of a housebrick, or are vain beyond words.

1_4_83.gif

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Natural, but I do like it when a lady puts on a bit of warpaint to fluff her feathers too.. :) x

Reactions: Pearls

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Well around these parts in scouseland, Dolly birds are the norm! False eyelashes, spray tans, hair extensions, acrylic nails, tattooed eyebrows are a staple for any young woman. So finding a natural woman can be quite difficult! lol
Personally it's down to the individual. I like a woman who makes an effort with her appearance, but if she's overdone it with the cherry, it doesn't do it for me. I like natural beauty of course but the most attractive thing to me is someone who is comfortable and confident in her own skin...whether he is dolled up or not.
Vic x

22 August 2015
City
Haxey
Well around these parts in scouseland, Dolly birds are the norm! False eyelashes, spray tans, hair extensions, acrylic nails, tattooed eyebrows are a staple for any young woman. So finding a natural woman can be quite difficult! lol
Personally it's down to the individual. I like a woman who makes an effort with her appearance, but if she's overdone it with the cherry, it doesn't do it for me. I like natural beauty of course but the most attractive thing to me is someone who is comfortable and confident in her own skin...whether he is dolled up or not.
Vic x
Here here sexy is not a look its a attitude totally agree with your comments xx

22 July 2015
Depends on the woman. Someone like August Ames is Natural.
image.jpeg
Then there's Gemma Massey who is augmented.
image.jpeg
You're telling me you wouldn't want either? :D

L

lisa&paul

Vic x
I think what is sad sometimes is the peer pressure a lot of young girls or young men face in today's society. I prefer natural but understand why some have to have plastic but it's like question skinny, or curves?

K

kopinov

Definitely natural for me. Sure, I love a good looking woman with well applied and subtle makeup wearing aluring lingerie but I go wild for a hot little tom-boy in torn jeans, scruffy jumper and muddy boots.