Nervous Newbies?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We were newbies once, still consider ourselves new at times. We struggled to attract anyone to meet us, and it took us over 22 months to have our first meet which was with another newbie couple. It wasn’t the best but we enjoyed it and we learnt a lot.
over the years we have met many new couples and had fun. One couple we met for a social, we talked out of swinging as it was clear they were doing it for the wrong reasons.
yes we would still met newbies, show them the ropes and advise them on the bad side of swinging.

24 June 2019
City
Washington
When we were new (and we are still pretty new considering lockdown has stopped play for 6 of our 10 months in the lifestyle) we were so grateful for the honest and friendly advice here from those long-standing members who took us under their wing. We probably pushed ourselves out of our comfort zone a bit because of that and were glad that we did as all was good. We love chatting to newbies and telling them about our experiences from our point of view as it’s all still fresh as relative newbies. We are happy to meet new new couples but also enjoy the ‘benefits’ of the experience from the ‘old hands’ - variety, as they say, is the spice of life!

D

Deleted member 19022

When we were new (and we are still pretty new considering lockdown has stopped play for 6 of our 10 months in the lifestyle) we were so grateful for the honest and friendly advice here from those long-standing members who took us under their wing. We probably pushed ourselves out of our comfort zone a bit because of that and were glad that we did as all was good. We love chatting to newbies and telling them about our experiences from our point of view as it’s all still fresh as relative newbies. We are happy to meet new new couples but also enjoy the ‘benefits’ of the experience from the ‘old hands’ - variety, as they say, is the spice of life!
Eloquently put?

D

Deleted member 6127

Everyone is a Newbie at the start of their journey in this lifestyle. How you move forward depends on a lot of things but one of the most important things is your interaction with people already in the lifestyle. Other sites are, in our opinion meat markets with vultures swarming to ‘newbies’ but on SS the attitude is totally different with help from staff and members.
To all enjoy yourselves, it’s fun and we are all nervous at those meets ??? xxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 19022

Everyone is a Newbie at the start of their journey in this lifestyle. How you move forward depends on a lot of things but one of the most important things is your interaction with people already in the lifestyle. Other sites are, in our opinion meat markets with vultures swarming to ‘newbies’ but on SS the attitude is totally different with help from staff and members.
To all enjoy yourselves, it’s fun and we are all nervous at those meets ??? xxx :0)) T
Have tried those other sites and left very shortly. Rude, obnoxious people who think because I'm off a certain age I pasted it. So glad I found this site. ??

D

Deleted member 19022

I’ve always found politeness, patience and great communication can settle most of the noobs nervousness, if they get a great experience then they will look forward to a next meet with less trepidation!
I’ve always found politeness, patience and great communication can settle most of the noobs nervousness, if they get a great experience then they will look forward to a next meet with less trepidation!
Quite agree?

D

Deleted member 11852

We are still relatively new to this lifestyle.. We all have to start somewhere.. I think the most important thing is for newbies to take it at their own pace and not feel pressured into rushing into something which is great if they join this site because no one here would put pressure on you.. By making them feel welcome and relaxed it helps them want to stick around and experience more.. We have met up with quite a few newbies and had lots of naughty fun.. If they only want to dip their toes so to speak we would still meet up and let them do as much as they we're comfortable with.. Without putting pressure on them to do more... You are nervous at every meet to begin with this is normal.. W.. :tiphat:

D

Deleted member 19022

We are still relatively new to this lifestyle.. We all have to start somewhere.. I think the most important thing is for newbies to take it at their own pace and not feel pressured into rushing into something which is great if they join this site because no one here would put pressure on you.. By making them feel welcome and relaxed it helps them want to stick around and experience more.. We have met up with quite a few newbies and had lots of naughty fun.. If they only want to dip their toes so to speak we would still meet up and let them do as much as they we're comfortable with.. Without putting pressure on them to do more... You are nervous at every meet to begin with this is normal.. W.. :tiphat:
I myself joined as I have always had an interest. Never had any pressure put on me from the start. Most of us join out of curiosity and wanting to experience this lifestyle. Of course saying that you will always get the I'm only looking for a quick shag brigade, but the more experienced swingers are quick to spot these.
While newbies are made to feel welcome we will stay, once we get the feeling we are being pressured or intimidated then I myself would stop. After all everyone is here to have fun and make friends?