New And Welsh

• Thread starter westwalesguy71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hello and welcome. I hope your enjoy your stay here, it get crazy here but it's all fun. Maybe add a little more info about yourself on your profile, what do you like/dislike? Join in the forums they are the best place to get to know other people. Oh and be prepared to have your thread spammed by a couple of "ladies". Enjoy :whistle::D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What I say to people Mr West is usually this;
You can't break it (blimey unless you are @Biba ) so poke, prod, push and play away. Yes I mean the site... ;)
Imagine Twitter, Facebook - all mashed up into one naughty soup with an extra spice sprinkled on top - and you have us.! (y)
I am sure you will crack it my friend, you have pics up anyway so that's a good start.

For me, it's just nice to see someone back from some time ago and get active straight away. :)
And of course, you are a fellow South Walian which helps even more. :D

Reactions: LeeWidnes
W

westwalesguy71

What I say to people Mr West is usually this;
You can't break it (blimey unless you are @Biba ) so poke, prod, push and play away. Yes I mean the site... ;)
Imagine Twitter, Facebook - all mashed up into one naughty soup with an extra spice sprinkled on top - and you have us.! (y)
I am sure you will crack it my friend, you have pics up anyway so that's a good start.

For me, it's just nice to see someone back from some time ago and get active straight away. :)
And of course, you are a fellow South Walian which helps even more. :D
thanks,admin,anything for a fellow south walian :)

Reactions: Admin and LeeWidnes