New here for something I always wanted

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
scotlad178 The sex is hot and plentiful in London 😈
And I only have it because of this site, so it’s a big thumbs up for SS from me

Last edited:
Reactions: Colin
Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Where is it Ragdoll? Been looking for a while lol
Depends where you live I suppose.
I work hard and play harder 😈

episode 1 walk GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Ragdoll

MOTM

31 July 2022
Oh Ragdoll, I bloody work hard but never quite got to get the play hard part well.. I need to get myself a teacher / master at 'play hard'
I’m just a determined woman who gets exactly what she wants, I walk the talk, if I say I’m going to do something, I won’t let anything stop me, this applies to my whole life.
Unfortunately in this lifestyle we are surrounded by picture collectors and people sitting in the shadows just watching from the sidelines.
Hopefully you get to meet someone soon, lots of new couples on here looking for a guy.

Reactions: Colin and gery12541
5 September 2024
I’m just a determined woman who gets exactly what she wants, I walk the talk, if I say I’m going to do something, I won’t let anything stop me, this applies to my whole life.
Unfortunately in this lifestyle we are surrounded by picture collectors and people sitting in the shadows just watching from the sidelines.
Hopefully you get to meet someone soon, lots of new couples on here looking for a guy.
Great philosophy of life Ragdoll

Reactions: Ragdoll