New-ish To The Site...

• Thread starter No longer with us
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
N

No longer with us

IMG_3621.JPG

Afternoon, all... been a member of the site for a few weeks, but only really ventured into the forums and chats yesterday. And, after chatting to some lovely folks, they recommended I say hello here...

So... hello!

I'm in North London - Abbey Road area - most of the time, though don't be surprised to see me visiting Richmond every so often, where I lived for a while, and I'll be up in Edinburgh for a week in August, for the Fringe.

Anyway... hello...

Lee

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
View attachment 36673

Afternoon, all... been a member of the site for a few weeks, but only really ventured into the forums and chats yesterday. And, after chatting to some lovely folks, they recommended I say hello here...

So... hello!

I'm in North London - Abbey Road area - most of the time, though don't be surprised to see me visiting Richmond every so often, where I lived for a while, and I'll be up in Edinburgh for a week in August, for the Fringe.

Anyway... hello...

Lee
Hello again Lee and welcome!
As I always say; be active, remain active and far you will go.
Have fun..
Admin (y)

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Corby
View attachment 36673

So... hello!

Anyway... hello...

Lee

Hi and welcome to the site! I'm very new too but having lots of fun!

I'm sure you will too now your mingling xx

Reactions: Therapon
N

No longer with us

Awwww thank you.... I've been on almost three weeks now surely!

I don't feel like a newbie anymore though xx
I think I joined about the same time but only really ventured into forums and chatting yesterday...

4 July 2017
City
Corby
I think I joined about the same time but only really ventured into forums and chatting yesterday...

Oh I'm a sucker for punishment, went straight in to the wolves! Haha.... No everyone has been lovely and welcomed me in their chats!

But I've not done my own thread yet so well done! Xx

Reactions: No longer with us
N

No longer with us

Oh I'm a sucker for punishment, went straight in to the wolves! Haha.... No everyone has been lovely and welcomed me in their chats!

But I've not done my own thread yet so well done! Xx
Figured once I was taking part in the Forums I might as well...

BUT you've at least put up a decent gallery... I stuck up a couple of pics... still wondering how/when/whether to put up any, shall we say, more adult pics...

(To be fair, I've hardly been overwhelmed with requests, lol, but that's everyone being polite.)

4 July 2017
City
Corby
Figured once I was taking part in the Forums I might as well...

BUT you've at least put up a decent gallery... I stuck up a couple of pics... still wondering how/when/whether to put up any, shall we say, more adult pics...

(To be fair, I've hardly been overwhelmed with requests, lol, but that's everyone being polite.)

Yes I added a few pics and covered most angles now I think!

It's only far people get a look at what I'm really like, curves and all!

It's always nice to see a few pics of people.... Requests???? Xx

N

No longer with us

Yes I added a few pics and covered most angles now I think!

It's only far people get a look at what I'm really like, curves and all!

It's always nice to see a few pics of people.... Requests???? Xx
Oh, think you've - as you said - covered most angles... lol. Some seriously lovely ones in there, artful and delightful. I love seeing people enjoying being horny, enjoying sex, enjoying being sexy.

Something particularly nice about seeing people enjoying it... you know?