New-ish To The Site...

• Thread starter No longer with us
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

View attachment 36673

Afternoon, all... been a member of the site for a few weeks, but only really ventured into the forums and chats yesterday. And, after chatting to some lovely folks, they recommended I say hello here...

So... hello!

I'm in North London - Abbey Road area - most of the time, though don't be surprised to see me visiting Richmond every so often, where I lived for a while, and I'll be up in Edinburgh for a week in August, for the Fringe.

Anyway... hello...

Lee
Hello and welcome, nice contributions in the forum. Enjoy. X

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

Welcome Fincon, you'll find thus place a refreshing change.

N

No longer with us

Since it popped up in the "Guess Who" thread, and it usually comes up sooner or later... Why 'fincon'?

Why not, could be the answer but for once there actually is a decent story (well I think so) behind the name.

LONG time ago, coincidentally at the time I was thinking about going online into intimate chat forums and swinging, I worked as FINancial CONtroller for a company. One day the entire email system crashed; we had no idea why and were told it could be anything up to a couple of days offline. Our IT people suggested that for urgent "we're off line with email" notifications, set up temporary yahoo or similar.

So, I set up FinCon for that reason to email contacts to say "yeah, we're offline for a bit"... and then literally moments after I'd set it up, company email came back online. (We never found out why it crashed).

And it hit me: I had an entirely anonymous email account and ID to use for swinging/chatting...

And that's why I'm still using fincon.

OK, not a good story. Boring as hell, actually now I type it out, but anyway, that's why.

Reactions: Pearls

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Since it popped up in the "Guess Who" thread, and it usually comes up sooner or later... Why 'fincon'?

Why not, could be the answer but for once there actually is a decent story (well I think so) behind the name.

LONG time ago, coincidentally at the time I was thinking about going online into intimate chat forums and swinging, I worked as FINancial CONtroller for a company. One day the entire email system crashed; we had no idea why and were told it could be anything up to a couple of days offline. Our IT people suggested that for urgent "we're off line with email" notifications, set up temporary yahoo or similar.

So, I set up FinCon for that reason to email contacts to say "yeah, we're offline for a bit"... and then literally moments after I'd set it up, company email came back online. (We never found out why it crashed).

And it hit me: I had an entirely anonymous email account and ID to use for swinging/chatting...

And that's why I'm still using fincon.

OK, not a good story. Boring as hell, actually now I type it out, but anyway, that's why.
I guess you don't talk about work much when you meet people....

Reactions: Pearls
27 April 2015
Hello again, and welcome to the forums, your in the right place to meet people and build friendships in here, and hopefully with lots of benefits !
Our Regards, @The-A-Team