New Profile Pics

• Thread starter NigelandJulie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

It's been great sometimes in the past when pro photographers have done the session at the club on a Sunday afternoon. I'm sure there will be plenty of willing people, I'm not bad with a camera myself but I'm not sure I'll have the time

Reactions: Therapon
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I won my Photoshoot, but I had it don't at Andrew Woods Photography in Manchester :)

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
We need some new profile pics, anyone out there good with a camera who can help? male / female / couples, dont mind travelling reasonable distance. xx
Not sure if I am any good but I know which way to point it ..:)

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Maybe, I usually do landscape photography. If you do get any taken try to get them saved in RAW format then you have more options to edit/layer them later.

K

Kikuchiyo

Maybe, I usually do landscape photography. If you do get any taken try to get them saved in RAW format then you have more options to edit/layer them later.

I would just mention, I dont know any pro photographers that would give you their raw files. I certainly refuse to do it on any commissioned / paid work. Personally I feel it shows a lack of respect for the work of the photographer to ask for them just so you can re edit their images.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I would just mention, I dont know any pro photographers that would give you their raw files. I certainly refuse to do it on any commissioned / paid work. Personally I feel it shows a lack of respect for the work of the photographer to ask for them just so you can re edit their images.

Yes I'd agree a pro photographer wouldn't normally do this and anyway they would provide the the finished print. However is it's an amateur they may not have the necessary software to provide the same levels of expertise in which case the raw file would be useful.

N

NigelandJulie

Don't wish to edit pics or photoshop them, we just want some new pics that show us as we are.

N

NigelandJulie

All we want is to meet up with either male / female / couple, have a chat & laugh over a couple of drinks with a bit of fun thown in (if all agreeable) and a few pics taken that shows us as we are, cannot put it any clearer, you don't need to be David Bailey