New To Site

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
6 August 2016
City
Preston
New to site and trying to work out how to use it, been told it is like facebook and twitter but don't use either so doesn't mean too much. It isn't like a traditional swinging site that is for sure so will give it a whirl as have been trying for over 16 years to swing and not got very far.

D

Deleted member 1402

Gimme a shout and I'll do what I can to help. Look out for alerts so you can see your replies x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Hi and welcome.....dont be afraid to have a good look round. If you get stuck just ask one of us. Youre right its not like other sites....this ones better ;) xxxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
New to site and trying to work out how to use it, been told it is like facebook and twitter but don't use either so doesn't mean too much. It isn't like a traditional swinging site that is for sure so will give it a whirl as have been trying for over 16 years to swing and not got very far.

Hello @YorkshireBornAndBred and a very warm welcome again to Social Swinging. :)
I hope you enjoy and have fun. As discussed via PM - you are now set to go, if stuck please ask and we will assist you.

Best advice I can offer as I always do, is be active - remain active and go far you will.. (y)
Best wishes
Admin

Reactions: Therapon
27 April 2015
Hello again and welcome, yes the site is different to what you may have been used to however, that doesn't mean it's that different, it's a new layout which once you've got accustomed to the way it operates becomes very easy.
Like any new gadget, have a play and get used to things, there's nothing you can break, trust us, we've all tried lol !!
Its a very hands on site, where user participation is, encouraged especially here in the forums, where people get-to know you, and of course, you do them too. We are all here if you get stuck, don't be afraid to ask for help.
Regards @The-A-Team

28 May 2015
This is a forum, it's actually nothing like Twitter or Facebook. There are various sub-forums and within each you can post and discuss whatever you want via topics and threads. You get notified of replies via e-mail and/or an advanced notification system.

Plus everyone here is really cool!! Welcome friend! :)

Reactions: Admin and Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This is a forum, it's actually nothing like Twitter or Facebook. There are various sub-forums and within each you can post and discuss whatever you want via topics and threads. You get notified of replies via e-mail and/or an advanced notification system.

Plus everyone here is really cool!! Welcome friend! :)
Thank you brother... :) (y)

V

Vicky

Sweetheart, I'm the same,finding it a bit of a minefield,went off it for 2 days to try and get my head round it,doing it slowly but slowly bit by bit each day,I don't know how to access messages properly yet,how to delete messages,I've managed to find out how to upload photos,let's keep in touch and see if we can help each other, (that's if I can find you again)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sweetheart, I'm the same,finding it a bit of a minefield,went off it for 2 days to try and get my head round it,doing it slowly but slowly bit by bit each day,I don't know how to access messages properly yet,how to delete messages,I've managed to find out how to upload photos,let's keep in touch and see if we can help each other, (that's if I can find you again)
If you both need anything then just ask any member of staff, I find it easy if you click forums, this is where you will see everything including members, there is plenty of help in the welcome message you have but if you need to ask us anything then feel free xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Its a learning curve.. like everything else you will both get there eventually..

M

meet_the_fockers

If you both need anything then just ask any member of staff, I find it easy if you click forums, this is where you will see everything including members, there is plenty of help in the welcome message you have but if you need to ask us anything then feel free xx
Not me though :rofl:

Reactions: Pearls