New To The Site

• Thread starter markspellar24
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

markspellar24

Hey guys hope all is well, new to this site and finding it difficult using, searching for profiles in my area and getting to grips with stuff, would love to fulfil a fantasy of mine but need to go the right way about it, any tips or advice is welcome and hope to speak/meet some of you soon! Happy swinging guys! X

Z

zebo

As you are just starting out with us, i would suggest joining in the forums and getting to know people, and letting them get to know you too. So long as you treat the other members with respect, you will find you start to attract friends, and feel comfortable having a bit of fun and maybe flirting with them, and see how things progress from there.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hello and welcome again, best advice is relax have a little look at the forums, plenty of men having fun here and I suppose the best guy for advice would be our smooth @amboman xxx

Reactions: amboman
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Why thank you @Pearls . Who am I to argue with the Boss Lady herself !!!:love::love::love:

Guys, if you need anything non-technical...such as advice, hints, tips or even moral support and encouragement etc from a single Gent perspective then please get in touch. We want everyone to get the best experiences from this site and the best interactions with those who reside here.

What I will say here is simply these very basic concepts to bear in mind:

___Act with respect. Don't say anything you wouldn't say to someone's face if you met them in a pub, club, bar etc
___If contacting a couple, address them as a couple unless they tell you otherwise
___Always READ the profile thoroughly. Twice. Don't just look at all the pretty pictures!
___Think hard before typing... We will ALL see what you write! @meet_the_fockers will find out! :eek:Don't upset Mrs F!!
___Have patience! Joining today will not mean a meeting tomorrow! Don't get impatient or pushy.

Enough from me.... I've got ladies and couples to be flirting with and some major tarting needs doing! Ya don't get to be Resident Stud by waffling on in here all day!:D

Balls Deep Daily!:rofl:
Crack On!
Now thats some advice Mr Stud and thankyou for the kind words xxx

Reactions: Therapon
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Feel free to set up an advice thread for new single gents with that lot pinned to it, unless there is one? I'm a lazy arse and cant be bothered to look for myself...it distracts from tartytime! :D
Have the perfect thread for you xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Why thank you @Pearls . Who am I to argue with the Boss Lady herself !!!:love::love::love:

Guys, if you need anything non-technical...such as advice, hints, tips or even moral support and encouragement etc from a single Gent perspective then please get in touch. We want everyone to get the best experiences from this site and the best interactions with those who reside here.

What I will say here is simply these very basic concepts to bear in mind:

___Act with respect. Don't say anything you wouldn't say to someone's face if you met them in a pub, club, bar etc
___If contacting a couple, address them as a couple unless they tell you otherwise
___Always READ the profile thoroughly. Twice. Don't just look at all the pretty pictures!
___Think hard before typing... We will ALL see what you write! @meet_the_fockers will find out! :eek:Don't upset Mrs F!!
___Have patience! Joining today will not mean a meeting tomorrow! Don't get impatient or pushy.

Enough from me.... I've got ladies and couples to be flirting with and some major tarting needs doing! Ya don't get to be Resident Stud by waffling on in here all day!:D

Balls Deep Daily!:rofl:
Crack On!
You are giving me a very bad reputation..
Take no notice mark my dear... i am as sweet as nectre :D :sneaky:

Reactions: Pearls