New Years Eve At the Vanilla Alternative

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Promising to be a fantastic way of concluding the year in style but only 12 days left to purchase tickets at a lower price as pre-booking finishes at the end of November. After that, tickets will only be available on the door but £20 more expensive than they are right now.

Reactions: Admin

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
24 hours before the fun starts at the VA Masquerade Ball. It's promising to be a wonderful night with everyone in their best clothes (at least for the first couple of hours!), resident DJ Mark Eldridge playing the best sounds, Daks and the bar team rushed off their feet, our resident chef putting the last touches to the delicious buffet and me doing all the jobs that nobody else wants!

Wherever you are tomorrow, working, celebrating or just relaxing at home, have fun and I send you my very best wishes for a very happy new year in 2016.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
R

Ruberfunxxx

Looking forward to the party tonight and hoping my back holds out after pulling it yesterday. If not I will need some helpers to keep TattyB smiling :)

Reactions: Admin