Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

New Years Eve @ Townhouse

Event: NEW YEARS EVE @ TOWNHOUSE
Discussion in 'Club Promotions / Events' started by TownhouseTwosome, 28 December 2015.

It's always the biggest party night of the year with an early capacity crowd and our NORMAL PRICES APPLY!
So £25 per couple, £5 per female, £10 per Tgirl and £30 per single (8 single guys max who must be members and must book) There is no theme, so no need to spend on special outfits, just bring your beautiful selves in all your glory and party!!!
As always, we will have a scrummy buffet and the club will be decorated with lots of little extras for you to enjoy. There will be nibbles on the bar and coffee tables and a glass of bubbly at midnight.
Our DJ will be playing us upto the countdown at midnight and as always, we will have a firework display outside.
Bring your own booze if you want to keep costs down or you can purchase from our highly subsidised bar.
We are doing overnights but some rooms have already gone, so you will need to be quick. Overnights are £15 per person, whether you are a couple or single. So if you fancy carrying on the party after hours with the staff, then PM me!!
Come and join us for the party of the year!!! It's always a brilliant night guaranteed!
Vic xxx
ps you MUST be in before 10pm xx
  1. TownhouseTwosome

TownhouseTwosome VIP Member PV

TownhouseTwosome created a new event:

NEW YEARS EVE @ TOWNHOUSE

Read more about this event...

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm soooooo looking forward to this :) Glad I got my name on the list early before all the single guy places went.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Sounds amazing! Have a brilliant time all.. :) x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice