Newbie unicorn looking for playmates

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

Redgirl

Hello everyone!
I’m what I guess you’d call a ‘unicorn’. A single woman looking to enter the scene. Ideally, I’d love to become friends with another woman like myself that I can explore and go on adventures with. We’ll be Team Unicorn! Lol I was the ‘unicorn’ to a married couple for about two years off and on. Currently, I have a FWB (man) that is a good dude and deserves a threesome, so that would also interest me. I’m open to meeting sexy couples as well.

19 March 2015
Hello everyone!
I’m what I guess you’d call a ‘unicorn’. A single woman looking to enter the scene. Ideally, I’d love to become friends with another woman like myself that I can explore and go on adventures with. We’ll be Team Unicorn! Lol I was the ‘unicorn’ to a married couple for about two years off and on. Currently, I have a FWB (man) that is a good dude and deserves a threesome, so that would also interest me. I’m open to meeting sexy couples as well.
Hello and a very warm welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy and have fun x

D

Deleted member 6127

Hi Redgirl, welcome to a great site. You’ll find lots of friendly, naughty and very sexy people. Join in and enjoy xxxx :0)) T&C

14 February 2017
City
London
Welcome aboard Redgirl, lots of friendly folk here, so get stuck in. Don't be shy to ask questions, the folk here are always willing to chip in xx