Newbies...Come out..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Okay, are you on a mobile or PC?
If mobile, you have a menu button, which opens up another menu on the left hand-side. In there are all the tabs you need to find your way around, such as the gallery, members, member search, forums.. videos, photos and so on.
Obviously you found your way to the forums, we have an events section too.

The best advice I can give you, is play away and click things.
You'll find your way around in no time.
Like anything else new, you will crack it - just takes some time and getting used to. (y)

Reactions: Bonker
J

Jackman

Okay, are you on a mobile or PC?
If mobile, you have a menu button, which opens up another menu on the left hand-side. In there are all the tabs you need to find your way around, such as the gallery, members, member search, forums.. videos, photos and so on.
Obviously you found your way to the forums, we have an events section too.

The best advice I can give you, is play away and click things.
You'll find your way around in no time.
Like anything else new, you will crack it - just takes some time and getting used to. (y)
Thank you for the info much appreciated is there a dedicated area section ?

J

Jackman

Thanks again. Being a commercial fisherman i travel to quite a few places in Britain so thought it would be handy to find out if there were like minded people in the area I was going to .

Reactions: Admin
J

Jackman

Hi Jackman you can select Members button from the banner at the top of the page and search by area name etc.
HI Therapon thanks for the help there is a lobster in the post for you and if any one elset fancies one drop me a msg lol

Reactions: Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Thanks Jackman, hopefully you have plenty of them as the admin lot will all want one. Seriously I hope enjoy yourself here, it's fun a little crazy at times but they are all goon un's - well mostly :D

Reactions: Jackman