Newbies - Need A Dummies For Social Swinging Manual

• Thread starter couple4women
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
D

Deleted member 3289

All hints and helpful tips would be very much appreciated!! Thank you in anticipation xxx
As in a complementary hand job provided for beginners?! Oh I'd wait inline for that from some of the social staff... not thinking @Admin . Sorry, couldn't resist.
Good topic. Are you asking to make a guide or receive one? As a newbie I think this site is perfect: as has been said there are various FAQS and other bits; forums can be very informative/ stimulating and you can literally ask people anything and usually get a fun and flirty response. There is the issue of actually taking the plunge but I'm hoping the socials will offer a helping hand ( maybe even literally). Social swinging has opened up a fascinating world for me in a sensual, seductive, sociable but not sleazy way. My curiousity continues to be satisfied. Feel free to pick my brains -if you've got 2 minutes to spare (I add before @meet_the_fockers jumps in there!).
Then again...if extras are needed for that video...

M

meet_the_fockers

As in a complementary hand job provided for beginners?! Oh I'd wait inline for that from some of the social staff... not thinking @Admin . Sorry, couldn't resist.
Good topic. Are you asking to make a guide or receive one? As a newbie I think this site is perfect: as has been said there are various FAQS and other bits; forums can be very informative/ stimulating and you can literally ask people anything and usually get a fun and flirty response. There is the issue of actually taking the plunge but I'm hoping the socials will offer a helping hand ( maybe even literally). Social swinging has opened up a fascinating world for me in a sensual, seductive, sociable but not sleazy way. My curiousity continues to be satisfied. Feel free to pick my brains -if you've got 2 minutes to spare (I add before @meet_the_fockers jumps in there!).
Then again...if extras are needed for that video...
You missed your vocation mr curious, you really did. :D x