Next Meet

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

We have only got 1 meet arranged.. At the moment for us with the way the last 12 months have been we have realised how important family is to us and just how much we have missed out on.. I think the reality is for the next few months at least family time has to come first.. Most of our weekends are tied up for the next couple of months with family get togethers and the granddaughters.. We will still be on the site everyday but swinging will have take a backseat for now.. W.. ?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
No hating involved I'm actually quite envious ?

N xxx
It's easy to spot when you know the signs
The reactions are the first things to change.Once you go from getting a like to the love reaction,chances are they're into the pm stage.Anything with a purple face reaction means they'd have sex with you.And in Mps case anything with a wow reaction means he's already done it ??? x

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
The reactions are the first things to change.Once you go from getting a like to the love reaction,chances are they're into the pm stage.Anything with a purple face reaction means they'd have sex with you.And in Mps case anything with a wow reaction means he's already done it ??? x
Smooth Vanz ?? x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I had to put the devil face on your post because according to your criteria that's what we do when we would have sex with someone...... ?

N xxx

• wicked
Reactions: Pearls and MP386
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Tbh we haven't bothered simply because it's the peak holiday period, with businesses short of staff even getting a day off at present is difficult and we can't be sure what day in any week it would be anyway so trying to plan anything right now is near impossible.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So if I put ?on all your posts should get people guessing ?????….????
monty python wink GIF

26 October 2018
Sure I’m happy to tell you about my next meet , lots of wine, dine and 77, followed by a night of unbridled passion ! Many orifices entered and besmirched!
Well that’s what would happen…………..if I actually had a meet lined up !
But hey who knows maybe one day !
Stay happy, stay sexy and remember no one gets out alive, take your chances and opportunities whilst you still can ! :tiphat:

D

Deleted member 11852

Well we were supposed to have a meet this weekend but real life got in the way so we have got a quiet weekend away in Wolverhampton.. Plenty more time for meets and I'm sure we can have plenty of fun on our own.... W.. ??