Night Owl Roll Call

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

My brain never switches off. Sleep apps??? What are they. Never heard of them xxx
Relaxation apps, bit like meditating. Lie in bed and listen to a voice that tells you how to breath and relax every muscle, feels like you sink into bed. Can have different sounds too, I like listening to rain or streams. Mostly works for me.

Reactions: Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Relaxation apps, bit like meditating. Lie in bed and listen to a voice that tells you how to breath and relax every muscle, feels like you sink into bed. Can have different sounds too, I like listening to rain or streams. Mostly works for me.

Ooooh that would be lovely. Thing is Mr Muffet would have to listen too lol x

D

Deleted member 1402

Knowing my luck it get tangled in them and bloody neck myself during the night lol xxx
that would be a disaster! Touch wood it's not happened to me, but don't often need to use them, as I only share my bed with a cat!

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

Parcel sorted?
meh still working here, but bed is calling me.. I can hear it. :)
No, it's really peeing me off now. Seen her let the dog out, by the time I got downstairs to the door she had gone in. Tried knocking, won't answer. Just don't get it. Clive gonna sort it tomorrow hopefully.

Reactions: Admin