• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Night Owl Roll Call

• Thread starter Deleted member 1402
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1402

Can I ask, was that slow doing a 'Reply with quote'? x

But yes, sooooo tasty and believe me kid, I don't do chocolate. But blimey, nice! x
I don't know what I was doing there!

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

No no.. it's not you! I think the reply with quote is a bit sticky, so will look into it if need be
Soo paranoid,. chill! x
I don't know how to multi quote in a reply

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Guess I am in this group. I work four nights on and four off 12 hrs shifts. So I will pop in and out at all hours when at work.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Guess I am in this group. I work four nights on and four off 12 hrs shifts. So I will pop in and out at all hours when at work.
Oh damn.. not good shifts.. but we have a few people who will definitely keep you company.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
That is good news. Even though I work in a very busy place this time of year I still get bored
Yeah horrible shifts to work, busy or not.
The worst I found was from 03:00 - 05:00.. Killer time that! And of course, @meet_the_fockers also works nights too, though on hols atm. So the fine lady will also be around when she's on nights, to say ello.

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I work 6pm till 6am. Get to see the sun come up sometimes.

By the time I finish my four nights Mrs Brum is ready for a good session lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…