No Nonsense

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Couldnt agree more. It does get a little tiresome looking at ducks or some bloody dog cat or landscape pic.. sorry but its a swinging site.
Ok hello i need a crystal ball you are who? You are into erm ... lego building, and naked twister.. guess..
ok NEXT.. hello hope you like my blank profile.. can i follow you? No you cant feck off..
What also gets tiresome is hello anyone up for fun tonight.. in erm lets guess never neverland.. oh most definately.. youll know me, i shall be the only duck sitting at the bar.. oh hello what is it you seek? I dont know you see.. i couldnt be bothered to chuck a few snippets of info on my profile.
i was looking for my big hairy trucker and your clearly not it.
ok ill move along.. hello there my god you are a delicious looking boat/cat/dog/ beach scene.. just the kind of person.. id bend over backwards to meet!!!
Get my drift... put some effort into it.. x
FFS :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Couldnt agree more. It does get a little tiresome looking at ducks or some bloody dog cat or landscape pic.. sorry but its a swinging site.
Ok hello i need a crystal ball you are who? You are into erm ... lego building, and naked twister.. guess..
ok NEXT.. hello hope you like my blank profile.. can i follow you? No you cant feck off..
What also gets tiresome is hello anyone up for fun tonight.. in erm lets guess never neverland.. oh most definately.. youll know me, i shall be the only duck sitting at the bar.. oh hello what is it you seek? I dont know you see.. i couldnt be bothered to chuck a few snippets of info on my profile.
i was looking for my big hairy trucker and your clearly not it.
ok ill move along.. hello there my god you are a delicious looking boat/cat/dog/ beach scene.. just the kind of person.. id bend over backwards to meet!!!
Get my drift... put some effort into it.. x
FFS :D
Exactly xxx

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

Hello fellow swingers
Ok as most are aware here @Admin and myself have high standards for this wonderful swinging site, we are now getting very busy here and with that comes higher security to protect our wonderful members, you.
We will not tolerate any nonsense on this site, only last night a single 21yr old man joined and with in 10 mins he had received a perm ban, the main reason for this was ignoring staff. Harsh you may say, well if he can not respond to an admin then what are his intentions here, end of.
We have created an environment for genuine people to enjoy, relax and have fun of course, we do expect high standards off our members and like to see profiles full of information and a lovely album with that.
If you want to be part of this wonderful site then it is not to much to ask, blank profiles who comment on others and expect something back, what can I say, not acceptable.
We have I would say lovely single gents here that are genuine and want to join in and have fun even if it is only for company here.
Please Take the time to read all the help and advice available here and for inspiration these lovely gents come to mind,
@EvilS @amboman @kopinov just a few of many that have a profile to be proud of.
Security is upping here and better technology on its way that will help us even more, so my point here is, if you are serious about swinging or just want to be part of a community of madness and fun then make the effort to show who you are or...Else..
One thing we have learned is how to spot fakes, yes we are pretty good, we will not put up with being ignored by anyone and dont think you can join here just to view members and photos to get your kicks...Not going to happen.
I don't think there is any other site out there that has the same approach and if people are not happy then they are obviously suited to other sites, we got told last night by a member "I love the security here" Its only going to get better and also this won't be seen anywhere else.

So fakes look out, pic collectors, you have no chance, blank profiles, Im on to you and I will get what I want as most will know...

Aim high and thats exactly what you will get......

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, Im off to check on profiles ;):love::sneaky:

Awww fanks pretty lady. Got me blushing :)

tumblr_inline_ng8mgwHr4Z1rkygkg.gif

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Surprised you are still breathing!
What time were you up playing with yourself till last night?
I went to bed at 2 and you were still going, then at 9 this morning too
Naughty boy
Xx

Yeah, I had an early night last night, I finished playing about 3am and was back up for a perve about 7.30am :wank: :wank: :oops: x

Reactions: Pearls and Admin