• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

No Nonsense

M

meet_the_fockers

Couldnt agree more. It does get a little tiresome looking at ducks or some bloody dog cat or landscape pic.. sorry but its a swinging site.
Ok hello i need a crystal ball you are who? You are into erm ... lego building, and naked twister.. guess..
ok NEXT.. hello hope you like my blank profile.. can i follow you? No you cant feck off..
What also gets tiresome is hello anyone up for fun tonight.. in erm lets guess never neverland.. oh most definately.. youll know me, i shall be the only duck sitting at the bar.. oh hello what is it you seek? I dont know you see.. i couldnt be bothered to chuck a few snippets of info on my profile.
i was looking for my big hairy trucker and your clearly not it.
ok ill move along.. hello there my god you are a delicious looking boat/cat/dog/ beach scene.. just the kind of person.. id bend over backwards to meet!!!
Get my drift... put some effort into it.. x
FFS

MOTM

18 July 2015
Exactly xxx

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

Awww fanks pretty lady. Got me blushing

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
10 August 2015
City
Widnes
Surprised you are still breathing!
What time were you up playing with yourself till last night?
I went to bed at 2 and you were still going, then at 9 this morning too
Naughty boy
Xx

Yeah, I had an early night last night, I finished playing about 3am and was back up for a perve about 7.30am :wank: :wank: x

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…