No Nos

• Thread starter forest_pete
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

Leather

This is interesting, ok first any water sports or bowel movements is banned,I dont understand it what so ever...
I wont have penetration if playing with a man,everything is fine but that is the boundary.....(y):love::p
Neither would I xx

L

Leather

Have to have boundaries and never cross them..
I will agree that water sports are a no no xx

L

Lil miss giggles

I use to play with the males of a couple when the wife wasn't around...but she did know before anyone thinks different.
But after a few complications I would never ever play with a guy with out the wife present.
I also don't do anal and i have walked out when someone tryed it:(

Reactions: Admin and Lace

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I use to play with the males of a couple when the wife wasn't around...but she did know before anyone thinks different.
But after a few complications I would never ever play with a guy with out the wife present.
I also don't do anal and i have walked out when someone tryed it:(

Good for you!! (y)

D

Deleted member 811

Three P's for sure. Anything that would cause pain to either party, unless agreed (slap & tickle, at the moment lol). Anything that any party is not happy about.

Reactions: Admin and Lace
W

Wolf

A few rules we have:

Neither of us will "take one for the team". All enjoy or no one does.
Respect others rules and they must respect ours.
Never meet/play without the full knowledge and permission from each other.
Never break/change the rules without dual consent. Rules are not made to be broken but can be re written together.

Other rules we have are probably the same as most people's. We have been together 23 years so far and we haven't had a bad meet yet so our rules can't be all bad.:)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Loads of no nos for me but the main one has to be minging smelly people and loads of hair on the body,
some is good and hairy chest make a man but no more than that
as for dirt and stinky mingers go have a good scrub hehe :D:D

Reactions: Admin
19 March 2015
Ours are quite simple, but definitely no poo play etc :sick::sick::notworthy:

But otherwise straight forward and simple.. although Lips does prefer heavier side of bondage. Has a particular kink for spikes in his back!? :eek: xx

Reactions: Pearls
14 July 2015
As a newbie to this I realise how important it is to respect people's rules and should never try pushing people into doing something they don't.
Big no-no!!

Reactions: Admin and Pearls

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Loads of no nos for me but the main one has to be minging smelly people and loads of hair on the body,
some is good and hairy chest make a man but no more than that
as for dirt and stinky mingers go have a good scrub hehe

Great, thanks @Pearls I was just about to have a piece of lemon cake, somehow not feeling so peckish now. :sick:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Err, maybe I'll pass on that. It reminded me of someone I used to go to school with, he stank and I mean stank, I can still remember it now and that thought just makes me feel sick. Cake anyone?

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
No thank you!
Same here, I recall a kid shat himself literally in school, I will never forget that smell...In a filled class full of boys?
:sick::sick:

Reactions: Pearls