Nostalgia

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I do set an example! :D ;) x

Naughty peeps around this evening you know.
I'm thinking of anchor points and rope burns right now. Oops :whistle:

Reactions: Pearls
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I do set an example! :D ;) x

Naughty peeps around this evening you know.
I'm thinking of anchor points and rope burns right now. Oops :whistle:

Decent leather and clips. Much faster and easier to change positions. Though not the same ambience or lead-up ;) lol

D

Deleted member 3175

Going on the back of this thread by @The_Usual_Horny_Couple
https://socialswinging.com/threads/does-having-no-verifications-put-you-off.4615/
Just wanted to say that in the first year of building and going live with the site, verifications did come in but in honesty they were few and far between.

I can remember our very first verification on the site and now every profile we seem to visit has a meet verification (whether social or more).
Every person we speak with has something more in the pipeline and plenty of things ahead.

It's so good to see so many people getting out and about and meeting up. Especially our single gents ;) ;)
So for us, for me, it's great to see that so many of you naughty, sexy people, are out there, enjoying this lifestyle for everything it is.

We're just over two. (2 and a half to be precise) and here's to the next 2 years.
As I have always said, we provide the platform, you - our members are the one's who use it and it's amazing to see.

:love:
#SSFamily ;) x

And it's a great family to be part of xx x x