Notting Hill Carnival Swinging Party @ Townhouse 29th August

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
August Bank Holiday weekend in London is all about the Notting Hill Caribbean Carnival, so we thought we would use this as inspiration and have our own carnival themed party!!

So think BBQ'd Jerk chicken with corn, rice and peas buffet, top tunes to get you up dancing, carnival themed decor, bright vibrant colours and a heady, sexually charged atmosphere, tempting you upstairs to our playrooms.

Dressing to our themes is never compulsory, but if you fancy going all out, then think bright, flamboyant colours, head dresses, masks, feathers, beads, summer or beach wear.

We are going to throw a huge party to mark the end of the summer holidays, so all you parents who have been entertaining your kids all summer, can let your hair and pants down amongst an expected capacity crowd of sexy swingers! Those who don't have kids (lucky you) can take advantage of what will be a HUGE party with a fun theme! I

will be offering advance tickets for those who want to guarantee their entry and you will enjoy a discounted price. For those who want to risk it on the night, PLEASE arrive before 10pm to guarantee your entry.

We will be offering our usual overnight stays at the bargain price of £20 per couple and £15/£10 for a single room either private or semi shared.

If you wish to purchase and advance ticket for entry or overnight, then you can do so at www.ticketsource.co.uk/townhouse.

This is going to be an AWESOME party and one not to be missed!!!

See you there!! xxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh my.. this sounds like bliss in an evening I must say.
If you can attend, you wouldn't miss out on this one! It's the way you say it, must be.. Sold here! :D

Good luck with this (y) x

Reactions: TownhouseTwosome

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
I have put this in the wrong forum!! lol just realised!! Could you please put this on your calendar by any chance? xx