Now..... that's what i call a quiz!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

Gutted no can do friends, food and alcohol tonight xxxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
So @meandlis do we have to do any of that techie stuff @Admin usually makes us do in prep for tonight's quiz?
Log out and back in? Clear caches? Reformat our phones? Look for holes in the Space Time Continuum? That kind of thing?

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Mr. :womble:is like the queen. He is neither early nor late. He arrives exactly when he means to arrive :D.......... Unfortunately for the rest of us, this means the quiz could start a week on Tuesday :rofl:

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

Mr. :womble:is like the queen. He is neither early nor late. He arrives exactly when he means to arrive :D.......... Unfortunately for the rest of us, this means the quiz could start a week on Tuesday :rofl:

B x
Er... There's a small, tiny, ickle wickle little chance that the quiz may start a wee bit later than planned.

I'm still on the bus on the way home!

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Er... There's a small, tiny, ickle wickle little chance that the quiz may start a wee bit later than planned.

:rofl::rofl: you do know there is a chance we will all be very drunk by then don't you :D

Vxxx

5 July 2016
City
Ossett

Starring Keanu Reeves as @meandlis on the bus trying to get home for the Social Swinging quiz :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Poor bus driver :rofl::rofl::rofl:

B x

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Well that was humiliating but at least I knew who Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde were.

Thanks for the quiz @meandlis (y)

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Now i have me thinking cap on to do something next friday night :D

Vxxx