Ok Just A Thought..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Mootje

Oh now i am between the sledge hammers ?!! now wat is for Mrs. Mtf to say LOL get it on

Z

zebo

i have a lay in and suddenly i'm in demand ! @Mootje i will get round to your photo once i have finished editing photo's of naked ladies, if its a choice between those and a cock pic of you, guess which i am leaving till last :)

M

Mootje

i have a lay in and suddenly i'm in demand ! @Mootje i will get round to your photo once i have finished editing photo's of naked ladies, if its a choice between those and a cock pic of you, guess which i am leaving till last :)
HAHAHAHA! U know wat i love how fooken HONEST you are and Sure a Pussy worth 1000 Cock hahahaha "gangbangbitch"

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Theres some lovely avatars and headers flying around.
Do we think internet pics should be allowed?
Also what about doggies, planes trains and autobiles?
Oh My God @meet_the_fockers there seems to now be a huge spate of people ditching their body/face pic avatars/profile pics, in favour of Internet themed ones.
I am seriously tempted to start moderating avatars. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

All in agreeance say "aye" ! :D

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Aye lol xx
Ahh it is very frustrating. I see no clear options here..
Moderate profile pics and get clogged with registrations, or allow and educate and try to explain - look, you have an elephant or car seat as your profile photo, on a swinging site..
I just can't see the wood for the trees on this one. Not as easy as some may think or black and white.
Meh
x

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ahh it is very frustrating. I see no clear options here..
Moderate profile pics and get clogged with registrations, or allow and educate and try to explain - look, you have an elephant or car seat as your profile photo, on a swinging site..
I just can't see the wood for the trees on this one. Not as easy as some may think or black and white.
Meh
x
What about starting a public thread so it can be discussed. The pros and cons etc. Hopefully folk will see the benefits of not having a Disney elephant as their avatar lol xxxxx

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
N

NigelandJulie

If we want to look at a car seat we would go and look at the car, same as boats etc, we go to the supermarket and see the items on the self if you are looking for baked beans when you get home you expect baked beans to be in the tin, not bloody carrots