• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Ok So What Swings It For You?

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

meet_the_fockers

For me.. its the mind, its the fun.. innuendos, the oh yes, i know where you're coming from, its the play on words.. its the maybe? Its the anticipation.. that build up, that makes you think... perhaps..

What sends your bp through the roof.. dirty talk? Straight to the nitty gritty? .... xx

11 September 2016
City
Corby
I love a tease. Anticipation. Communication in the lead up. Mind games (the sexy kind). Just enough, not too much. Enough to make him bulge and her want to touch herself.

One of the biggest compliments I was ever paid was after messaging the wife of a couple one day whilst having a slow work day. The husband emailed me the next morning thanking me. His wife was so turned on that when he got home he didn't have time to get up the stairs before she pounced. Still makes me smile, that one.

It all starts with somewhere. We all know where it ends, but that start is crucial.

M

meet_the_fockers

Bad boy!! And yes mind indeed.

11 September 2016
City
Corby
It's just a few words. Some verb, nouns, adjectives & what have you. It's not my fault (yes it is, it's deliberate) they happen to be arranged in a way some people find a turn on.

Having said that, we all like being the reason someone else felt the need to orgasm :devil:

M

meet_the_fockers

Im away to bed mr demon.. but i feel.its the tip of the iceberg..
I do like a tease of the mind. .x

D

Deleted member 4901

I love to be teased and sexy mind games what gets me xxx

I think I'm going to have some great dreams tonight. Or at least try. If not I will lay awake mulling over all the scenarios I've read about. Insomnia isn't so bad when your mind is on other things. X

Thank you @Cheeky_Demon and @Emmay vessel. Night night.

D

Deleted member 1402

All of the above!

this for me too

27 April 2015
Confidence from a partner, that knows exactly what they want, but without being too pushy and straight to the point.
A subtly in a voice, that says more than words ever can,
Inuendos, that speak a 1000 scenarios
And when innuendo's, subtlety and confidence have worked their charms, someone that actually follows through to an orgasmic conclusion,
All these things to the right recipient are an amazing affrodisiac xxxxx

Reactions: anniefanniewannie22

MOTM

18 July 2015
This

19 March 2015
All of that, and being pushed to the limits with wit, humour and banter.
The mind, the flirtiness, the anticipation and the tease.. definitely. x
Play on words and subtle hints, brilliant fun x

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…