Ok Think Very Carefully Before Answering.

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

sexysyma

No need to live forever as I will via my children and in time grandchildren - so as I am part of my grandparents the next are too, so to speak. Hope that's ok answer from us newbies

D

Deleted member 1402

No need to live forever as I will via my children and in time grandchildren - so as I am part of my grandparents the next are too, so to speak. Hope that's ok answer from us newbies
a good answer

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

I actually have thought about this and yes I would but can I add a caveat? I would like to IF I could be a vampire and remain the same age for eternity (28) If you can arrange that @meet_the_fockers then Im in and my neck is available for a bite ; )x
Do i look like a flippin vampire! :D
Yes theres something uber sexy about vampires.. oofffffff

A

Adam

Hmmmm cagey boy!! :D x

LOL! Oh dear! Seriously though - That is the only reason I would like to be immortal IF I could be a vampire as they are always, young, sexy, financially free, and just seem to have a good time...so...why not? :) x

M

meet_the_fockers

LOL! Oh dear! Seriously though - That is the only reason I would like to be immortal IF I could be a vampire as they are always, young, sexy, financially free, and just seem to have a good time...so...why not? :) x
Yes i do think, this is a fantasy, that has crossed most peoples minds.. have you watched gauranteed an oldie..film.
The Lost Boys! :love:

Reactions: Adam
A

Adam

Yes i do think, this is a fantasy, that has crossed most peoples minds.. have you watched gauranteed an oldie..film.
The Lost Boys! :love:

Is that the film that Kiefer Sutherland is in? Or am I mistaken? No I haven't, but have watched the Twilight series and...they look fine ;) x

M

meet_the_fockers

Is that the film that Kiefer Sutherland is in? Or am I mistaken? No I haven't, but have watched the Twilight series and...they look fine ;) x
It is..
Never watched the twilight saga unsure why? Everyone was raving on it!

Reactions: Adam